Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Dolomite_supafly
      Sold new at Reeder Chevrolet in Knoxville. All service done at the same dealership since new. Everything works as it should. Unmolested, unmodified and completely original.
      74U Victory Red
      19I Ebony black interior.
      41T Black automatic convertible top. It is extremely quiet with the top down. You can easily have a conversation at highway speeds.
      QG7 Polished Aluminum wheels
      2LT package
      Bose premium sound system with U2K XM Satellite Radio
      53K miles
      Recent oil change at the dealership with full synthetic oil
      Two sets of keys with fob
      Keyless entry
      Driver memory, set it to a fob and the car will remember your settings.
      MX0 6-Speed Auto Paddle shift
      Has switchable driving modes. This thing is a dream to ride in. Very smooth until you switch it to competitive mode. Rides better than the Escalade we had.
      Heated, power seats with memory
      UV6 Heads Up Display
      NPP Dual Mode Exhaust. This is the same exhaust found on Z06 Corvettes. It also has a key fob to open the exhaust. Sounds MEAN when open. Very quiet when closed.
      LS3 motor with 430 horsepower
      One of only 1,116 cars built
      Needs nothing, drive anywhere
      Gets an honest 29 MPG on the highway with the top down. We reset the MPG when we left Knoxville for Colorado and it got 29.3 MPG the first day of travel. Day two with the top up it got 30.5 MPG with the A/C on.
      Corvettes are meant to be driven and enjoyed. This one has been driven and enjoyed but not abused in any way. I hate seeing people buy a Corvette only to park it in a garage. It is my wife's car and she drives it like a grandmother.
      We do NOT need to sell it. Wife was looking at buying a different car that we don't have room for so this one must go first. If we do not sell this one we will keep it and continue to enjoy it.
      PM me for the price. No joy rides but if you are serious I can meet you at Reeder and we can go from there. Not interested in any trades.
    • By Cartel
      Per the subject, I am listing my new in box grey LAV RTF2 Glock 17. They have sat in my safe since the day I bought them.
      $550
      Located in Middle Tennessee

• By dbates10211
      LNIB XDM .40 ALL FACTORY GOODIES AND TRU GLO TRITIUM NS, ONE HAS TECHNA CLIP INSTALLED, ALSO HAVE A TOTAL OF 5 EXTRA MAGS THAT COULD GO WITH. WOULD INCLUDE 80 ROUNDS OF WINCHESTER RANGER JHP CARRY FOR RIGHT OFFER. OPEN TO CASH OFFERS AND ANY TRADES.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.
TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.
Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines