Random images in navigation area... lame or cool?

Guest db99wj
Well these aren't pulling from the gallery. I had to create a few files and load them into an array for this to happen. So don't worry about suddenly having a 1920 x 1200 pixel picture of Rabbi up there. :D

Unless it is this one!

image.php?u=671&dateline=1211545535

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I, like Mars, go to a different forum and they have a really large obnoxious picture from one of the member galleries at the top of the page. You have to scroll a ways down to find the first post.

The faded picture is a good thing here.

Brian, I use Adblock plus in Firefox to get rid of those pictures at the top of the page. I also zap most folks graphics in signatures on all boards.

But I like the setup here.

Ironic but it prompted me that malicious software can be added to your computer do you want to install?

I think the last couple of things I added said something about only adding from people you trust. I suspect any of the add-ons from the Firefox site are OK. Do try Adblock. Just right click on the image and tell it OK to block an image.

If you want to block the image here (I don't), modify the line in Adblock to read http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/images/navblurs/* (Don't click on this)

Guest Verbal Kint
While were on the subject of pictures.Is there a way to add a link to member pictures under the members aviator?

Dude... wtf? You got a pilot when you signed up? BULL****! I got screwed! :)

That's the stupidest complaint I have heard this morning. :)

The random banners are absolutely no comparison to the photo gallery. When you figure out how to upload your pictures into the random banner rotation, I'll take another look at your complaint.

Post number 1 in this thread said

Like them? Hate them? Speak up.

So where was my complaint? I expressed my opinion for which you asked.

Don't solicit opinion if you only want to read agreement.

• Administrator
Post number 1 in this thread said

So where was my complaint? I expressed my opinion for which you asked.

Don't solicit opinion if you only want to read agreement.

I'm going to put your post count back to 56-billion where it was before. :)

I'm going to put your post count back to 56-billion where it was before. :)

You did not ansa zee question old man. Vhere vas da complaint?!

I have been reading around here tonight and I see you pretty much have been fighting with someone or other all day long, LOL.

PMS Dude?

Edited by Mike.357

Not lame, but heaven forbid anyone still on dialup.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Not something I can say I would have noticed unless you mentioned it...I assumed it was a banner that adsense was throwing up there...ubiquitous

• Administrator
Not lame, but heaven forbid anyone still on dialup.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Not something I can say I would have noticed unless you mentioned it...I assumed it was a banner that adsense was throwing up there...ubiquitous

:hat: Those graphics are barely 6K each so they aren't even a blip on the radar in terms of bandwidth requirements.