Are reloading supplies getting scarce like ammo?

Guest Travtastik
Sportsman's warehouse in Chattanooga had a lot of powder still in stock and large primers of all types. Didn't see any small pistol or rifle primers while I was there this morning.

yea, I went looking for supplies the other day. No primers or bullets and the powder was about 15 bucks over priced. I just couldnt make myself buy it. Ill prob regret it when it goes up another 15. That was just when I could find it. Most places were out. Maybe/ hopefully it will all calm down. What do you all think about these crooks selling 12 dollar PMAGS for 50&60 bucks?

i still have a large supply at the same price as last month

the only thing that might change is brass as it took a big hit this week

i only get a week or 2 supply of it

as i didnt get to do the kansas city show due to truck problems it will all go to knoxville next week

if you want to make an order now i will try to have it ready for you

i cannot guarante prices after this show i dont even know if i can get anymore stuff

• Like 1
i didnt know they had to take the cab off to change the motor

Yep, since the 6.0 in 03. My boss had one of the infamous bad injector motors. We went to the service department to get something out of his truck and it was in about 4 different places. I haven't laughed that hard in years.

I've always been a ford truck guy but I love my dodge diesel.

In about 2 years I am going to pry my wife out of her truck. Someone is going to get a 7.3 with about 175k on it. It will be a steal of a truck for someone.

Mark
Same pattern as we had a few years ago.  Every election cycle creates a shortage and price increases.

Except this pattern is influenced by more than just an election cycle.  This time we have a lame-duck president who is actively talking about banning guns and a tragic shooting to provide the justification.

Anyone make it worth retiring over, David? Somehow, I think one of them probably did.

David's a pretty damn good feller, you guys. Actually, one of the hardest working guys I've met

in a long time. Good to have a job you like and put it all into. I always enjoy our time together.

Edited by 6.8 AR
one of them offered me more than i would have thought but i got to thinking what would me and rocco do so i said no

i think i will sell a bunch of ars though i dont need but one or 2

That would be a mess if Rocco had a change in routines. He finally decided he liked me. :D Glad you said no, also.

I've consolidated my stash to be more useable. I still have a long way to go, though. Decisions, decisions....