Confiscation by WHO?

Guest AmericanWorkMule

Eventually enough people will go to jail or die

Some will even run to the pit dug for their own death.

old law dawg says:

Simple.

first they will pass a law to make gun owners not law abiding.

then they will come and take the guns.

those who resist will die or go to jail.

Eventually enough people will go to jail or die that either all gun owners or at least those who are among the 3% (see sipsey st. irregulars) will declare war on all who wear a uniform and support he despotic dictatorship.

Some one will win.

Either the rest will live free or they will live in a despotic tyrannical police state.

There is no middle ground

http://www.americancopmagazine.com/will-you-do-it/#comment-4025

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFO6bXAQSyw

Edited by AmericanWorkMule

I remember several years ago when I was still working on the police vehicles of the local city here . One of the high up officers made the statement that the day he was ordered to confiscate guns , would be the day he retired . The for a lack of better term " young and dumb " might go along with it but I would also think they might be quick to have a change of heart when faced with a large resistance .

Has anyone given considerable thought on the actual registeration that would lead to confiscation . Who is going to do the registration ? The current police , sheriff , ATF and whoever else , would be backed up in paperwork for YEARS . They would have to some degree rely on our honesty to comply . If they are 8 months behind now with NFA firearms , they might be 8 years behind before it is overwith.

The cost to implement would be paid by who ? The Government is broke and 16 trillion in debt . We have been 6 months trying to get my mother in laws Check straightened out . I guess 6 - 12 letters , some we get others the brother in law gets , And it still is not done . And you guessed it , her check is too much but we were forced to inform the V.A. that she is in a nursing home before they would finish her application for Medicaid . The Government does nothing in a timely or efficinamt manner and we think it will get better by giving them more !!!

It scares me to think of the addition of Obamacare to a Government who can get any other project done on time or in budget . You will end up dead 6 months before you get approved for treatment .

The sad part is I could actually buy a casket and bury , what I legally bought and can legally own ( for now ) cheaper than I could pay the fee for them at 200.00 each .  Would that be creating a shovel redy job ?  

Guest unreconstructed1

But in the end if an officer was handed a warrant to search a residence for firearms they would.

Dolomite

Absolutely the way I see it. Many police officers will deny all day long that they would never comply with such an order, but I'd bet that most would fall in line and do whatever their bosses tell them to.  The same can be said for gunowners themselves. While today, many (if not most) gun owners will thump their chests and proudly proclaim catchphrases like "Molon Labe" and "from my cold dead hands", I'd wager that a vast majority of those would likely hand them over quietly when asked. Blind obedience has been drilled into our heads since elementary school, and many just can't shake old habits.

My 1st Sgt. asked my back in 1990 if I would be willing to confiscate civilian firearms if given the order. I never thought about it before and it kinda jared me. I answered "no" and he just asked, "are you sure?". Long story short, it was his belief that the order would be coming soon. Luckily, he was wrong.

Later in life, I worked around a lot of Sherif Deputies. I would tell them the story and ask them the same thing. It would be about an even split on the answers. That really worries me because I am sure that many of the half that said no would quickly change their mind when faced with the immediate circumstances.

Absolutely the way I see it. Many police officers will deny all day long that they would never comply with such an order, but I'd bet that most would fall in line and do whatever their bosses tell them to.  The same can be said for gunowners themselves. While today, many (if not most) gun owners will thump their chests and proudly proclaim catchphrases like "Molon Labe" and "from my cold dead hands", I'd wager that a vast majority of those would likely hand them over quietly when asked. Blind obedience has been drilled into our heads since elementary school, and many just can't shake old habits.
What do you base that on? What makes you think all of us will lay our guns on the ground and walk away or hand them to the cops as they drive by?

The “way you see it” when it comes to cops is based on what? While you set behind a keyboard trashing everyone and making predictions based on (I’m guessing) very little knowledge you expect cops to put their jobs and support for their families on the line. Do you think you can make people do what you want by belittling them? Or that you are somehow more rebellious than the rest of us because you have a battle flag in your avatar instead of an America flag? I’ll see your wager and I’ll bet that most of the anti-government types that are suggesting violence will scream like little girls and run the first time a round is fired in their direction, that is if they even show up.

Man… why are people on this forum turning against each other or acting like they want a battle they aren’t going to participate in and can’t win if they did?

Those of us that are not prepared to turn our back on America are stronger and better prepared than those that will.
  • Like 1
What do you base that on? What makes you think all of us will lay our guns on the ground and walk away or hand them to the cops as they drive by?

The “way you see it” when it comes to cops is based on what? While you set behind a keyboard trashing everyone and making predictions based on (I’m guessing) very little knowledge you expect cops to put their jobs and support for their families on the line. Do you think you can make people do what you want by belittling them? Or that you are somehow more rebellious than the rest of us because you have a battle flag in your avatar instead of an America flag? I’ll see your wager and I’ll bet that most of the anti-government types that are suggesting violence will scream like little girls and run the first time a round is fired in their direction, that is if they even show up.

Man… why are people on this forum turning against each other or acting like they want a battle they aren’t going to participate in and can’t win if they did?

Those of us that are not prepared to turn our back on America are stronger and better prepared than those that will.

You new around here? :rofl:

Fact is, the devil is in the details, as usual. Last time you hit somebody in the mouth with your fist, there was a list of things that pushed you into that decision. Conquences were part of it, but they didn't outweigh the desire to hear and feel that impact :). We can discuss this all day long. When it comes down to it, we're only guessing.

• Like 1
[quote name="DaveTN" post="873130" timestamp="1356976801"]I’ll see your wager and I’ll bet that most of the anti-government types that are suggesting violence will scream like little girls and run the first time a round is fired in their direction, that is if they even show up.Man… why are people on this forum turning against each other or acting like they want a battle ...[/quote]$100 if you can show me where anyone is suggesting violence. You've made the same accusations in 4 or 5 other discussions, but we've yet to be shown these supposed calls for violence. Where, specifically, are they?
$100 if you can show me where anyone is suggesting violence. You've made the same accusations in 4 or 5 other discussions, but we've yet to be shown these supposed calls for violence. Where, specifically, are they?
I’m not going to waste my time going back and linking them for you; look them up yourself. One just went into a 14 day timeout for not dropping it after his thread was locked. And what does “armed resistance” mean if you aren’t threatening violence? Are we playing word games?

EDIT: I’m not going to take your $100 that would be to easy. Maybe someone else would like to take it though, there are several posted. Edited by DaveTN

Is this or is it not a free thought forum. I will choose what I believe or do, and can

listen to all of you without cutting anyone or whinning.    America land of the fee and home of the rave.

Is this or is it not a free thought forum. I will choose what I believe or do, and can

listen to all of you without cutting anyone or whinning.    America land of the fee and home of the rave.

Might want to save yourself a lot of grief.

http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/topic/4209-tgo-code-of-conduct-please-be-sure-to-read-it/

Dolomite