What'd Santa's sorry fat butt bring you?

Caster

Guest Lester Weevils
I tell you what. I have 3 old oscilliscopes that I found from my Dad's days in Mainframe computer repair in the 60's and 70'. I was gonna put on Ebay but your welcome to one if you come to the WestTN on a day I can meet.

Thanks jtmaze for the offer but I don't think dad has any plans too ambitious for the little scope I gave him. An editorial for anyone wanting to learn electronics-- An oscilloscope will speed you greatly in your learning, and might want to ask jtmaze about one. Learning electronics without an oscilloscope would be kinda like learning microbiology without a microscope. :) The first circuit you put together that mysteriously don't work, you will get it working a lot quicker if you can poke around in there with a scope probe and get a better idea WHY it ain't working. There are so many possibles in that case, and a multimeter will give you only so many clues on the matter.

I only get one gift at Christmas, from my daughters.  They got me a $25 movie gift card (this elf told their mom that would be a great gift for me).

Soooo....  To make up for it, I supplemented with a new Walther PPS 9mm.  

It all worked out  :woohoo:

Garmin handheld gps, new 2500psi pressure washer, 50,000btu kerosene forced air heater, few blu ray movies, some much needed blue jeans, griffin survivor case for my iphone, some walls heavy insulated bibs. And some other small odds and ends, thats the majority though

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.