Diane Fienstein: Stopping the spread of deadly assault weapons

Guest mikedwood
Apparently Obama has responded with glee to the gun ban petiition. Other petetions he hasnt mentioned.. Judging from his Christmas vacation pictures.I imagine the fiscal clif.f dog and pony show and the gun ban outcomes have been decided and agreed to and are only waiting on further theatrics.to be implemented. Im sorry but I do not see the fiscal.cliff and gunban as different topics. I think the reprecussions from one is why they need the other. Read into.that what you will.
Feinsteins' bill won't pass.  I would regard ANY compromise version as theft.

Frankly, the 'big push' for gun control everyone is talking about is coming from far left democratic politicians and mainstream media (pretty much the same thing).  The public has been voting on this for a couple of weeks now, with dollars, in the market.  The outcome of that 'poll of public opinion' should be crystal clear, to even the blindest of politicians.

Going to be really, really hard to make the 'common use doesn't apply' argument. 

ATF can't manage the NFA registry now - this is common knowledge - they haven't a prayer of managing one that just expanded a thousandfold or more. 

Feinstein and co. are thieves.  They are trying to steal not just goods (that can be replaced) but rights, which can't.  Let me make this clear - the gov't didn't grant the right in the first place, merely recognized it exists.

Molon Labe

It could pass the Senate, but not the House. Even our two RINO's in the Senate might vote for it. I don't see the House

going on with any of this funny stuff the media and Feinstein has pushed. Just look at the gun sales. I imagine there

are plenty of House members seeing that, also. Something will happen by Executive Order. It will not be good, and it

will cause a Hell of a stir in this country. The pump is primed and we already know we are going over the other cliff. He

will say he had to act because of the divisive roadblock that the Republicans in the House are. That nothing can

happen in our great country until that is fixed in 2014. blah,blah,blah! And then talk about how great he is.

He has nothing to lose, except his Democrat Senators, that will be his sacrificial lambs on the road to Hell. If FDR could

ban gold with the stroke of a pen, this America hater certainly can do this, and I think he will, if some other crisis doesn't

happen first.

I posted somewhere else on here discussing the same topic that we need to write our Congressmen and make sure everyone votes for the best candidates in local elections(state offices) in the near future. If no one is running from the right, find someone. You don't have to be a genius to run for office(look what we have), and band together as conservatives and vote the trash out at all levels. A friend of mine at work(a 25 year retired navy captain) and I both agreed that getting the right people in place at the state level is more important than yelling at the Federal idiots. We must have strong leaders in place at the state level to stand up to the national bully that is trying to rule us. My friend agreed to the point that he said,"Your right the federal government is done, we need to get state leaders that will stand up and we(as gun owners) can stand behind them." Point being we need to find Reps that want to work for us.

If I lived in california,i might have been tempted to run against the Feinstien witch, but since i have no need or want to ever move to california, that aint gonna happen.

We need those who would represent us and our rights better instead of those who represent a minority or have the wrong agenda. Yet, we as gun owners are branded a minority( but look, supposedly there are over 30 million gun owners in America), that isn't a minority, that's one if not the world's biggest army.  Time those of us( gun owners) who don't have AR/AK/SKS or any other semi-auto rifle/shotgun to realize if they (gun grabbers) are willing to go after one type of firearm, what's to stop them from going after all of them.

Guest mcgyver210

We can't ever say what will happen since many of us really couldn't believe America would be stupid enough to reelect this incompetent Wana-be ruler & his followers.

If he doesn't get what he wants thru he will just Executive Order it since he knows no one on either side has the balls to challenge him on his abuse of Executive Order. America is no longer the land of the free & is on a downward spiral IMO especially based on current Leaders & legislation. They also just extended one of their many Unconstitutional Spy on Americans  Acts without Due Process which incidentally passed with both Republican & Democrat support.

I & others have said what is coming for a very long time & now it is too late to stop these thugs from destroying what is left of our freedoms. Obama will not be satisfied until he breaks all Americans free will. 

I really don't believe we have a chance now even with a Civil War because more than 50% of Americans don't care about our rights as long as they keep receiving the entitlements they get from those of us that actually earn a living which is now a minority group.

The sad thing is those of us that have never been in any trouble will become criminals for not submitting to what is coming.

I signed this petition today. I can imagine what the administrations response (if any would be) but I think it sends a message

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/impeach-sen-diane-feinstein-violating-her-oath-support-and-defend-constitution-united-states-re-awb/sdKKkKJ5

Feinstein can’t be impeached for doing her job. The SCOTUS is the final interpreters of the Constitution and they have given the states almost free rein on what they will allow in their states. A petition from gun owners to impeach Feinstein make us appear clueless.

If you believe those petitions make any difference; start one to ban any type of gun control and post the link on gun forums. You will have the required number of votes in a couple of hours. See how that works.

Edited by DaveTN
Guest mikedwood
Feinstein can’t be impeached for doing her job. The SCOTUS is the final interpreters of the Constitution and they have given the states almost free rein on what they will allow in their states. A petition from gun owners to impeach Feinstein make us appear clueless.

If you believe those petitions make any difference; start one to ban any type of gun control and post the link on gun forums. You will have the required number of votes in a couple of hours. See how that works.

I don't agree with you on that. She's attacking something she swore to protect

http://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/common/briefing/Oath_Office.htm

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."

Best I can tell at this time the Bill of Rights is still part of the Constitution and she's attacking it. My opinion and I signed it for all the good it will do or matter. 

As for your request there were already some there.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-unconstitutional-gun-laws/2b6t00rL

or perhaps

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/recognize-second-amendment-accordance-founding-fathers-original-intentions/7hCtRCzB

or 

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/do-not-allow-congress-or-executive-staff-ban-high-capacity-magazines-or-what-they-term-assault/FqlZTLvy

or sign them all if you wish.

I wish it were that simple. I would nominate you for the next election. I am not sure of the process but am sure it is marred to the point that it is virtually impossible for simple people to get elected. And I include myself in simple working class people. I would love to see real people running for office around the country. The problem is people are to concerned with themselves to worry about the group.

JTM
Sent from my iPhone
jtmaze.  I will run for any office if anyone wants to put me up.

I am not a richman and I would even make promise of not getting rich in office as well.

I believe everyone here knows where I stand on Gun Rights.

No one is going to be elected on gun issues. The last election was all about the economy; gun control was so far behind it couldn’t see tail lights anymore. Abortion laws and gun control have little meaning if your economy collapses.

So, what are you going to do to fix the economy and put Americans back to work? I have the answers, but I wouldn’t be able to get elected on this forum let alone out in the real world. All anyone cares about is price and they don’t care who the sell-out or walk over to get it; including the future of their kids.

So if you want to run for office…… start a thread and take the floor, we will all listen.
In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million. You won’t see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information. Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens. Take note my fellow Americans, before it’s too late!

The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind them of this history lesson. With guns, we are ‘citizens’. Without them, we are ‘subjects’. During WWII the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED! If you value your freedom, please spread this antigun-control message to all of your friends.

SWITZERLAND ISSUES EVERY HOUSEHOLD A GUN! SWITZERLAND’S GOVERNMENT TRAINS EVERY ADULT THEY ISSUE A RIFLE. SWITZERLAND HAS THE LOWEST GUN RELATED CRIME RATE OF ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD! IT’S A NO BRAINER! DON’T LET OUR GOVERNMENT WASTE MILLIONS OF OUR TAX DOLLARS IN AN EFFORT TO MAKE ALL LAW ABIDING CITIZENS AN EASY TARGET.

Spread the word everywhere you can that you are a firm believer in the 2nd Amendment! It’s time to speak loud before they try to silence and disarm us. You’re not imagining it, history shows that governments always manipulate tragedies to attempt to disarm the people. Edited by ted
Sweet baby Jesus... use paragraphs! :)
Guest ArmyVeteran37214
“In the most corrupt state are the most laws”
I had to look that up, thought I would save others the time.

or another translation,

When the republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous.