Want ads

Guest Tusculum

Guest Tusculum

Ive been a benefactor for years now. Of course the last 3 or 4 times I have paid my dues Ihad to find out the embarassing way(Just like this one). Went to post and it just says something like "Your a deadbeat and not welcome here cause you aint paid money you owe to keep this sit going". Looks like a zillion dollar website would have a "money owed" reminder.....Just sayin, Thanks, Jack

• Administrator

Gotta say... this is the first time I've had someone say it was our web site's fault that they didn't read the multitude of announcements, FAQs and even the notice posted at the top of every single Trading Post page stating that only Benefactors can respond publicly to threads.

This is an Internet forum.  The requirement that you engage in reading things is sort of a given, considering the nature of the medium.

Just saying.

Guest Tusculum

I liked the big words. I paid up. I sure wanted to reply to that guy with the ar ;lower for sale but I couldnt. I have no benefactor status... Should I mail someone a copy of the receipt?.........Just sayin. Thank You!

• Administrator

Send me the transaction #.  If you paid as an e-Check instead of money that came out of your PayPal account or as a debit card transaction, it's going to take some time to process and clear.  When it does it will update automatically.

This was covered in a FAQ entry too I think.

Guest Tusculum

Im sure it was, This is losing humor quickly, Here you go.....8WA80276U9940771A Either man UP or show me the door!                                                     

Refund issued.  Account terminated.  Wish granted.

Have a nice life.

Saw that coming. Proves that sometimes you really DO get what you ask for lol. You think after that long being here he woulda read the FAQ's and kinda know the drill..

• Like 1