cant post or reply in sales section?

Guest Kang

yea  but i never had to do this b4 so instead of putting $ in pockets of forum members ill just buy from a store instead.

It goes to fund the site. Not in the pockets of members. Plus, you will easily spend more on the first purchase in a store than you would spend by just getting a membership. 

yea  but i never had to do this b4 so instead of putting $ in pockets of forum members ill just buy from a store instead.

Then you go right ahead and do so.  Furthermore, if you bothered to read the notice at the top of the classified department you would see this....http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/topic/48767-why-cant-i-post-in-the-trading-post-updated-6512

Edited by Garufa
  • Administrator

Take a good look, folks...  This guy and the last one were both very low post-count members who have been here for a few years, had contributed very little of anything, and were bitching about the Trading Post policy that's been in place for well over a year now.  Does that sound like anything other than people who are just here to milk the classifieds?

It doesn't to me.

The reason they're "coming out of the woodwork" is because our Trading Post just flat works, folks largely are not price gouging here, and they're scrounging for crap they should have bought months ago but didn't.  I have zero patience for that.

• Like 3

What I don't understand is why wouldn't these twits just PM the seller?  I do that most of the time in any event, and I am a benefactor to support the site, I had no intention of ever selling something here until I bought the wrong gun last week.  :)