"We the people will not comply."

Inspired from another thread:

ConText%20NonCompliance-S.jpg

Edited: Final form updated so multiple copies don't end up running around. (Original version did not have Constitution styled "We the People." Otherwise it is the same.)

This size and version is good to go for any reasonable personal purposes, including printing, copying, emailing and web publishing. NOT for any use that results in financial gain.

Anyone that wishes to use the signature banner is welcome to as well, per above.

I trust my TGO friends, it's the rest of the world that concerns me.

Edited by MattCary
  • Like 2
May I use it in my sig?

Sure, Card.

I ask only that it remain within the realm of TGO for the time being, until it goes through any evolutions and polishing.

Mikegideon suggested that I knock the watermark off and release it into the world, as it were. I'd like it to be "right" when it goes.

I saw a version of that that just said “We will not comply”, is that available?

Dave, we're letting it have a public try-out. 

I like the "We the People" version for it's reference to the Constitution, as well as it's linking "We the People" to the individual RTKBA.

Looks good. I need it in sticker form for my car. I might even go as far and childish as making me a stencil to keep in my jacket. That way when opportunity presents itself, a little sharpie graffiti may be in order.

I'll look into what I need to do to make that happen.

I'm not planning to blast this everywhere just yet. I did suggest that Matt change "We the people" to the original font in the constitution, and left him a sample in a PM.

Thanks, Mike.

I'd like it to be "right" when it goes. I'd hate to have someone suggest a tweak that made it perfect and it already be too far to correct.

Looks good. I need it in sticker form for my car. I might even go as far and childish as making me a stencil to keep in my jacket. That way when opportunity presents itself, a little sharpie graffiti may be in order.

If Matt's excellent graphics chick can get this into a true vector based Illustrator file, you can laser etch it on Feinstein's teeth. I have illutrator, but always needed a graphics person to help me drive it.

• Like 1
“We the people will not comply” implies something that probably won’t happen.
“We will not comply” is something that will happen.
Just my 2 cents.

Might just be me; but "We will not comply" sounds like something shouted just before or after "This is what Democracy looks like."

"We the People will not comply" strikes me as individuals taking a Constitutional stand.

But this is exactly why I posted this and asked for comments. 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Dave.

I would say that might be a ways off. We don't need to suffer from premature ejaculation. Then again, it could heat up this week. The time to shoot somebody is during and attack, not before or after.

My Graphics guru is currently making a fresh pot of coffee and grumbling something about "slavedriver."