"We the people will not comply."

since the issue at hand is a Constitutional issue, directly related to words in and rights expressly secured in the text laid down by the founders of our country. Upon request, the actual text from the constitution was used in the place of the font I used originally.

If you wanted to imply the 2nd amendment you did a great job of doing that, as I posted in post #68 that’s what I got out of it. Edited by DaveTN
All of the above ... they're inextricably linked.  Do you think I'm being ambiguous?  Chucktshoes nailed it here:
Non-sense. You think if I refuse to comply I have to pull a gun on a cop and die? You can’t be serious.
It’s been going that way in a multitude of threads so far.

As I stated before I don’t like the “We the people” part because it isn’t true. “We” (EBR owners) are nowhere near the majority of “The People”. If this issue went to a vote; we would lose. “We will not comply” for me means that we will not turn in or voluntarily surrender or weapons.

It’s a great graphic and most here love it. I’m not the artist and this wasn’t a poll; I can make my own. But the font to me implies the 2nd amendment, and soon as you make that argument you are dead meat.

I’m up for discussing this issue without name calling, but I’m not sure this thread is the place to do it; this thread is about the graphic. There are a bunch of other threads discussing this.Or maybe this is the place to discuss it if we are discussing when and where we will not comply?

Geez louise. I will not comply. The issue is my AR-15, and We the People is my belief system. I am not going to display this to threaten some poor Libtard that's threatening me with "his" hired guns. I'm not going to display it to influence any outcomes. I will not comply. This is where I stand. I may (legally) sell my guns in the parking lot of the Pleasantville Walmart, or bury them in the back yard. I probably won't sell them to thugs like our government did, but...

If you are so hell bent on turning me into a criminal, then FUCK YOU, let's get to it. I WON'T comply with your destruction of the second amendment.

I haven't posted this anywhere. I won't until it's time. In fact, since it's copyrighted, I may not use it at all.

I won't comply. Don't give a rat's ass what anybody thinks about it.

• Like 2
Geez louise. I will not comply. The issue is my AR-15, and We the People is my belief system. I am not going to display this to threaten some poor Libtard that's threatening me with "his" hired guns. I'm not going to display it to influence any outcomes. I will not comply. This is where I stand. I may (legally) sell my guns in the parking lot of the Pleasantville Walmart, or bury them in the back yard. I probably won't sell them to thugs like our government did, but...

If you are so hell bent on turning me into a criminal, then FUCK YOU, let's get to it. I WON'T comply with your destruction of the second amendment.

I haven't posted this anywhere. I won't until it's time. In fact, since it's copyrighted, I may not use it at all.

I won't comply. Don't give a rat's ass what anybody thinks about it.
Are you sure?
Guest 6.8 AR
Are you sure?

He said it, didn't he? If more people stood up like that and didn't second guess, or get second guessed, we might

not have these kinds of discussions. You either have convictions or you don't.

It sure beats some discussion where you have a bunch of people saying "ain't gonna happen". I can't stand people

who are afraid of their shadows, either. Viewing everything as a threat is dumb, also.

Guest unreconstructed1
Anyone that wishes to use the signature banner is welcome to as well, per above.

I hope you don't think that I'm trying to steal your idea; I added a little personal touch to it:

shallnot2_zps7677e078.jpg

• Moderators
All of the above ... they're inextricably linked. Do you think I'm being ambiguous? Chucktshoes nailed it here:Non-sense. You think if I refuse to comply I have to pull a gun on a cop and die? You can’t be serious.

No, you don't have to. You will most likely go, "I was just kidding, here ya go.while you are here, I think I know some guys who are hiding some more, but they aren't reasonable like me. You want their names?"
  • Like 1
No, you don't have to. You will most likely go, "I was just kidding, here ya go.while you are here, I think I know some guys who are hiding some more, but they aren't reasonable like me. You want their names?"
Wow. I said I will not comply. But because I also said I won’t take up arms against another American you have come to the conclusion that I would roll over and be a snitch?
  • Moderators
I think by now I have made my opinions perfectly clear. I will now disengage from this line of conversation with you, for if I were to explain my opinion of you any further, I would run afoul of the COC as it relates to personal attacks.

This is not my house, and therefore it is time for me to bite my tongue and call it a day. I'm done with you.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Inspired from another thread:

Edited: Final form updated so multiple copies don't end up running around. (Original version did not have Constitution styled "We the People." Otherwise it is the same.)

This size and version is good to go for any reasonable personal purposes, including printing, copying, emailing and web publishing. NOT for any use that results in financial gain.

Anyone that wishes to use the signature banner is welcome to as well, per above.

I trust my TGO friends, it's the rest of the world that concerns me.

Just saw this on fox news at a rally in Indiana. Thought that was cool.
Guest 556or762
Just an observation, I like the image, I would prefer we will not comply. However that said a lot of the recent arguments turn to constitutional rights and tyranny, that said why not make the artwork available with both we will not comply, and we the people will not comply. I see this kinda like that Chevy truck you have in the driveway you wanted a red regular cab, you neighbor wanted a blue crew cab, seems your both happy so why argue which is better? I appreciate the artwork in the form of we will not comply and will use that logo if anything, just seems to take something away from the notion of freedom if some can't have it their way. Again thank you very much for sharing your artwork, those less computer literate (me) appreciate your effort and see nothing wrong with any version thereof.

P.s. a pink ar will work just as good as black, green,tan or purple, maybe better when they say "ha he's got a pink gun he's not gonna shoot anybody" if it were me defending myself those would be famous last words!
Guest 556or762

I hope you don't think that I'm trying to steal your idea; I added a little personal touch to it:

shallnot2_zps7677e078.jpg

I notice that flag is light on stars, neat idea but tn want a colony. I don't think?