"Did you contact your Reps to day" Roll call

it has got to the point i don't think they read the e-mails.  don't try to call, it does not go through.  mail is slow and who knows it they open the mail in a timely manner.  sometimes you will get a can answer back from them. 

• Like 1
it has got to the point i don't think they read the e-mails.  don't try to call, it does not go through.  mail is slow and who knows it they open the mail in a timely manner.  sometimes you will get a can answer back from them. 

WRONG ATTITUDE, keep sending the e-mails!

• Like 1

yep.

be advised that for Sen. Alexander, voice mail boxes for DC and Knoxville are full (hit Chattanooga box). 

I Got through to DC voice mail for Corker, and,

A real,  and pleasant person in DC answered for Chuck Fleischman (working on New Years day).

BTW, I saw on one of the congress-critter web sites that snail mail takes two weeks to arrive at their office due to security scanning.

Edited by R_Bert
  • Like 1

Just take it on blind faith that you need to do it. I know it's frustrating.

• Like 1

Check.

"Dear Sir/Madam,

My fellow Tennesseans and I would like to confirm our support of your efforts to not only maintain the Second Amendment in its current status by voting against any and all gun control but preserving the United States Constitution as a whole. You and I know these documents are not truly about freedom of speech and assembly, gun control, the prevention of unlawful search and seizure, etc., but about the prevention of tyranny by an overbearing government.

A tyrannical government does not want a people speaking out publicly, possessing the means to physically resist unlawful action like the forceful quartering of troops and illegal search and seizure or to have a due process when charged with any crime. However, you and I know full well tyrannical governments and their countries never prosper as we have. These countries never reach the level of opportunity for everyone that our country has achieved and continues to outdo even though we have even harder times approaching.

We support you, our chosen leaders of this great nation. Please continue to do your duty by staying the course no matter how difficult, and no matter the longevity of your term.

Unfortunately there are those elected leaders who will choose to support their own agenda rather than their constituents. Join us in reminding them of past elections influenced solely by their actions limiting our right to resist tyranny of any form."

• Like 2