what is on your adult beverage menu for the evening?

Guest jackdog
Yuengling Lager.

Hey me to, Don't drink much but this is a refreshing beer. Besides they actually own the Bud eagle. Bud the king pays Yuengling a hefty sum each for the use of the emblem

Guest Grout
Fighting Cock Bourbon. 103 proof. I have new respect.

Ain't nothing wrong with Fightin Cock.Strong and cheap,the #1 choice of budget minded drunks.:P

Yuengling Lager.

You make me so proud. :P

Sundrop

Wow, and your not even in Sundrop country.

I just stuck to the Jack and Coke last night. Why'll my buddy drank Jack and Pepsi. I told him that just didnt sound right. Im also bias. ;)

Guest Verbal Kint
I go for both. Get a buzz and then get some pleasure.

What he means is... he gets them buzzed (toss in some roofies), so he can have some pleasure. The guy does what he has to do. :P

Edited by Verbal Kint
damn typos

I get to be the lucky recipient of a new brown liquor in East TN. Lucky recipient and even luckier test drinker of this fine spirit.

We are now distributing Johnny Drum bourbon and Old Bardstown bourbon.

Here is a great story about the legend of Johhny Drum

http://www.kentuckybourbonwhiskey.com/johnny_drum_story.php

Old Bardstown is the other new brand being introduced into East TN.

Read the legend of this fine race horse

http://www.kentuckybourbonwhiskey.com/old_bardstown_story.php

Enjoyable read about some history of the distillery.

http://www.ellenjaye.com/kybourbondist.htm

At any rate I was chosen to be the taste tester of this fine spirit. I am sampling the 80 proof Old Bardstown and the 86 proof version. Well I tell you if given the choice the 86 proof is smoother and has much softer hints of charred oak, sour mash and a subtle warmess that comes with fine bourbon. The 80 proof is fine in its own right though slightly hotter on the finish.

I really look forward to getting the same chance to try the Johhny Drum, which I believe will be a top shelf bourbon.

We also finally got some Corner Creek back in stock. So hopefully it will be back on the shelves of your favorite package store in the hills of East TN. This stuff is awesome and one of my favorite bourbons.

If you can't tell, I am pretty excitable when it comes to bourbon.