Sandy Hook: Fake Morners?

A predecessor of VPC sent people to various cities to protest gun shows.  They'd show up at city council meetings and whatnot.  Tried to shut down the show in Hampton, VA in the '90's.  The guy presented himself as a resident of Hampton, was terribly upset with gun shows in his city, associating Hampton with violence, increased crime after shows, blah blah blah... 

The gun show promoter had gotten wind of it previously, and was able to prove in the same meeting that the guy was a Handgun Control/Brady employee, newly arrived resident, who had moved (or been paid to move) to Hampton for the purpose of getting the show shut down.  I think the promoter had been 'hit' by this tactic in a couple other cities previously.

I've heard that VPC hired 'protestors' for a shot show and other large gunshows.  Anyone paying attention has noticed the merging of this administration with left wing groups - seamless transitions from unions, abortion groups, various 'minority rights', 'green' and extremist orgs to administration posts.It wouldn't surprise me in the least if this report were true. 

Edited by Mark@Sea

When this was first brought to my attention I had a hard time thinking that it was possible. We, as humans and Americans, don't want to believe this kind of behavoir/tactics would be used. I know after spending some rainy days last week looking at the information available, while having a few days off, I fully believe we have been mislead. I will not say it is a full hoax, but I don't know, I do believe they have minipulated the events and the facts, to suit their agenda!!

Edited by coopracing
According to Snopes, this is not correct. These people (according to them) are actual parents from the tragedy. People who make up things to stir the pot are not helping our cause. Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2 Edited by Deerbnb
  • Like 1
Guest 6.8 AR
According to Snopes, this is not correct. These people (according to them) are actual parents from the tragedy. People who make up things to stir the pot are not helping our cause. Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

If you continue using Snopes, or even FactCheck.org to verify something, your head will soon explode. They are

both politically driven organizations.

Guest 6.8 AR
I do have to ask a few questions about below:

1. Would you 1st off even do an interview shortly after a family member had been killed?

2. Would you be laughing and cutting up before the camera rolls?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMINqFGNr-w

I asked the same question a while back. It seems some just pass things off as tinfoil.

And to the question a while back about this guy being on some meds, those meds take a while to be effective.

I thought the same as you. Still do.

Guest mikedwood
Its.a.shame. If Corker were.Seth Meyer he might go back to acting. I fear we are stuck with him . I don't think Sandy Hook was.staged with actors. The deaths and grieving are real. But I have a million questions tucked.into.the band of my tinfoil hat about everything that went on that day.
I think part of all this may have originated from here:

http://wellaware1.com/fairfield.htm

MOACS

So Tony Hawk was on TV acting as if one of his kids were killed in the shooting? That site contains by far the dumbest tin foilie story I have ever heard, If it was the case and a huge IF, everyone with an IQ of 37 or above would've thought that using a very well known public figure was a bad idea to use in a hoodoo conspiracy.

Edited by Sam1

It's truly a sad state of human affairs when people claim that the absence of evidence of something is "proof" that something is true.  Of course, most people only find conspiracies in things they don't agree with and never consider that the same could be true of their own side of the political spectrum (presuming any of these conspiracies are true to begin with, which they are not).

Also, let's presume that Brady or the VPC has hired people to be fake mourners.  That doesn't mean the federal government has anything to do with it.  This is the same federal government that is allegedly so against all private gun ownership that they fund the CMP and allow guns and ammo to be sold to the public while helping sponsor the Camp Perry National Matches every year in cooperation with the NRA.  Also, accepting the logic that powerful groups like Brady, the VPC, or the .gov would engage in activities like that, it that automatically means that the NRA is equally likely to be engaging in this sort of activity, especially when pro-gun politicians are in control.  Obviously they are creating false stories of defensive use of firearms and concocting fake stories about anti-gun efforts.  How do I know? They are powerful, politically connected, have lots of money, and I say so, which means it must be true. 

EDIT:

holmes_nra.jpg

Let's start with this, shall we? This claims that James Holmes, the Colorado movie theater shooter, is an NRA member.  Of course, the NRA is saying he was not.  Who is telling the truth?  Holmes marked that he was an NRA member on the application to the shooting range he submitted, so clearly he was telling the truth and couldn't have lied.  Rather, the NRA is now engaged in massive cover-up to disconnect them from a mass-murderer.  Why would they do that?  I suspect that it's likely because the NRA actually recruited Holmes to kill innocent people in an effort to bring all of the anti-gun politicians out of the woodwork so they can work to have them voted out of office.  It is also clear that the Freemasons are involved in this somehow because many members of the NRA are also in the Freemasons, and we know their connections to the NWO.  I suspect that it is likely because the Illuminati are using the NRA as a front organization to carry out their own activities.  Indeed, what better way to prepare to take over the United States than to get millions of unsuspecting Americans to engage in voluntary gun registration by joining a "pro-gun" organization?  This is why the NRA/Freemason/Illuminati/NWO cabal need to eliminate all anti-gun politicians; they know that these politicians typically also fight for other freedoms that have no place in the new Amerika. 

Need more proof?  Just look at the NRA's leadership structure.  The group does not support democratic selection of leadership because the President is voted on by a board of directors and not the membership.  The board of directors controls the operations of the NRA and meets in secret.  They elected Wayne LaPierre as the President, but even a very simple look at his background shows there are things amiss.  First, LaPierre actually served as an aide for DEMOCRATIC congressman Vic Thomas in Virginia.  LaPierre also attended high school with another prominent Virginia DEMOCRATIC politician, John S. Edwards, who supported anti-gun legislation in Virginia.  Now this may all seem like coincidence, but what is the likelihood that this small town high school would have so many DEMOCRATIC connections? Next, look at LaPierre's connection with Boston College.  Boston College is home of DEMOCRATIC politicians like John Kerry and Tip O'Neal, both well-known for their anti-gun stance.  Boston College is also a Jesuit college, which means it's associated with the Catholic church.  We all know how secretive the Catholic church is and there is evidence to connect the Catholic Church with the Illuminati.  Why would an allegedly conservative pro-gun guy like LaPierre have so many connections with Democratic politicians and choose to attend an Illuminati connected college in a liberal haven like Boston?  Add on that his family was not particularly involved in shooting sports, why would he grow up to be such a supporter of gun rights?  There are just too many unanswered questions here and it's clear that something is amiss.  Wake up America!  The NRA is secretly working behind the scenes to take away our freedoms and your membership dues are helping to fund their efforts!

Prove me wrong on this.  All these details can be found through even the easiest Google searches.  You can't find anything to disprove these facts, so the conspiracy must be true. Right?

Edited by East_TN_Patriot
  • Like 1
Even more proof of an NRA conspiracy with th NWO. What was the NRA response to Sandy Hook? A call for armed police to permeate society. More discussion here: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread911371/pg1

It's on the Internet and results in more questions than it answers so it must be evidence of a massive conspiracy, right?

EDIT:

Wait! Even more proof! Alex Jones has even begun to notice this!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/nras-wrongheaded-response-to-sandy-hook-violence.html Edited by East_TN_Patriot
Guest mikedwood
It's truly a sad state of human affairs when people claim that the absence of evidence of something is "proof" that something is true.  Of course, most people only find conspiracies in things they don't agree with and never consider that the same could be true of their own side of the political spectrum (presuming any of these conspiracies are true to begin with, which they are not)

Kinda the nature of the conspiracy is to have things work in the favor of one side or group, So by nature if it's working in your favor it's not a conspiracy but a good plan.

Guest mikedwood
Even more proof of an NRA conspiracy with th NWO. What was the NRA response to Sandy Hook? A call for armed police to permeate society. More discussion here: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread911371/pg1

It's on the Internet and results in more questions than it answers so it must be evidence of a massive conspiracy, right?

EDIT:

Wait! Even more proof! Alex Jones has even begun to notice this!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/nras-wrongheaded-response-to-sandy-hook-violence.html

If you are going to go all out on this why not mention that the NRA was 1st formed and chartered in New York, with strong ties to the government, with the goal of bringing up a nation of shooters. (Cause Confederates severely out shot the Union soldiers, Union must have been better with cannons or something) 

http://www.nrahq.org/history.asp

Alex is probably trying to demonize the NRA cause he likes (has some deal set up with) Gun Owners of America http://gunowners.org/

If you are going to go all out on this why not mention that the NRA was 1st formed and chartered in New York, with strong ties to the government, with the goal of bringing up a nation of shooters. (Cause Confederates severely out shot the Union soldiers, Union must have been better with cannons or something) 

http://www.nrahq.org/history.asp

Alex is probably trying to demonize the NRA cause he likes (has some deal set up with) Gun Owners of America http://gunowners.org/

Wait, New York?!?  That's where 9/11 happened and we all know how the government blew up the World Trade Center!  I wonder what other connections there are???  So what we have here is a conspiratorial conspiracy!  :panic:

Edited by East_TN_Patriot