Here we go again - 4 Dead in Aurora, Colorado, After Shooting

Let me be the first reporter to say that:

The shooter used an AR-AK 62  Bushmaster Assault Rifle Glock WMD With Combat Style Flash Supressor(s), pistol grip(s), barrel shroud(s) and possessed 400 round military grade high capacity magazines with chemical filled Geneva convention sanctioned NATO rounds.

Edited by Sam1
  • Like 4

The shooter used an AR-AK 62  "Bushwacker" Assault Rifle Glock WMD With Combat Style Flash Supressor(s), pistol grip(s), barrel shroud(s) and possessed 400 round military grade high capacity magazines with chemical filled Geneva convention sanctioned NATO rounds.

There, fixed it for you! 

About 9am, the gunman appeared at a window on the second floor and shot at police. Officers returned fire, and the suspect fell, though it's not clear yet whether he was killed by police or his own hand.
And that is important because.....??

The shooter used an AR-AK 62  Bushmaster Assault Rifle Glock WMD With Combat Style Flash Supressor(s), pistol grip(s), barrel shroud(s) and possessed 400 round military grade high capacity magazines with chemical filled Geneva convention sanctioned NATO rounds.

...and was on anti-depressants.

Which he obtained recently by ordering over the internet.
Just in case the media missed the "real" news story, I'll point them to it....

-------------quote--------------
Every day in America, another 27 people die as a result of drunk driving crashes.
(National Highway Traffic Safety Administration FARS data, 2012.)
--------------quote-------------

But that's not popular enough I guess Edited by Batman

Just in case the media missed the "real" news story, I'll point them to it....

-------------quote--------------
Every day in America, another 27 people die as a result of drunk driving crashes.
(National Highway Traffic Safety Administration FARS data, 2012.)
--------------quote-------------

But that's not popular enough I guess

50 million legal abortions since '73. 1.25 million per year, or 3,400 per day for 40 years. Unlike most traffic accidents, each of these is premeditated.

If we just made killing legal in all of its many forms, end of problem. Survival of the fittest, as nature intended, eh?  Plus the economy would boom with so many fewer people competing.

- OS

• Like 1

Plus the economy would boom with so many fewer people competing. 

No it wouldn’t.   Not many people that I work with have the ability or the tools to survive a negative encounter with me if there are no laws to protect them. It would do the same thing to our economy secession would do; destroy it. We would be back to the stone ages in weeks.  smilielol5.gif

Guest 6.8 AR

Well, see, if they take our guns, since they have the abortion thing down pat without too much resistance, they could just

start aborting based on the technology of Minority Report style methods and get rid of all bad people, including any who might

actually believe in a republic style of government. Too bad they can't do that. They still haven't figured out how to do much

to sustain an economy or create value for anything except death. They have a lot of value in death, it seems.

So, I'm taking it from you guys this story isn't true? If it is, there's something in the water in Colorado.

Guest Mad4rcn

Several hours of negotiating with the Police, a person escaped; and the cops don’t have a motive?  bs.gif Pass on some info.

A likely motive may have been,oh I don't know, TO STAY ALIVE !!!

Is this a mass kill'in or just a regular kill'in ?

How many is a mass ?

Edited by Mad4rcn

How many is a mass ?

The type of gun used as well as what attachments it has determines both of those factors.

How many is a mass ?

You don’t go to a house and start shooting people, and then after hours of talking with the cops engage them in a firefight if your goal is to stay alive. I don’t think anyway…. Do you? My point was the cops have a pretty good idea what set this in motion.

Guest Mad4rcn

You don’t go to a house and start shooting people, and then after hours of talking with the cops engage them in a firefight if your goal is to stay alive. I don’t think anyway…. Do you? My point was the cops have a pretty good idea what set this in motion.

The one that escaped,his motive was to stay alive.

Edited by Mad4rcn