Pets of TGO

I thought we had a thread dedicated to our pets, but my search-fu came up with nothing of the sort. If I've overlooked it, please feel free to delete this thread.

Our 3-year-old basset hound, Grizwald. For some reason his front-right paw looks extra long. Guess it was the angle.

grizrm.jpg

Our 1-year-old yorkie/maltese, Khloe. Don't let the sweet, innocent look fool you, she is the guard dog.

42271931950242481261755.jpg

Here's an old pic of Mia. We rescued her from a shelter in Salt Lake City, in 2001. She'll be 13, next month.
IMG_0023.jpg

...and here is my best bud, ever. He passed in 2010.
23567992.jpg

Edited by Razz

Sorry for the wide post but this is my Face Book header. Monty is our rescue pug (9yrs old). Yeah, he is old and going blind and deaf, is a grumpy old man, but we love him. Wife says he is just like me. **gasp!** Then we have Soldier Girl (7yrs old) our Boxer/Pit mix. Also a rescue in a way. They are best buds. Soldier Girl acts like Monty is her baby at times being protective of him while Monty thinks he is the largest biggest baddest dog in the world. That is when he can see or hear what Soldier Girl is barking at. LOL!

28003_459289930773602_282087164_n.jpg

Edited by RobertY

We have 2 dogs and 3 cats and 1 horse ..the 2 black cats are jerks so they do not get a spot here :)

Lilly.. daddy`s little princess.. they make me sick how they carry on together.. he sings and talks to her like she is human.. pitiful..lol

Picture003_zps0ec413ac.jpg

This is our Main Coon Bogey... he is  17 lbs of pure love and fur.. sweetest cat ever

002-1_zps942c5bed.jpg

Ernie Boxer.. not to smart but we love him anyway.

021.jpg

And Tex .. my Tennessee Walking Horse.. best horse in the world

Picture514_zps9336495b.jpg

if i could ever figure out how to get pics off a phone onto the interweb i'd share mine

If you have a smartphone download photobucket app.

If not send a pic message but instead of putting in a phone number, put in your email address. The pics will show up in your email and then you can upload from your computer.

walker_zpsaaab217c.jpg

This is walker my golden retriever Walker

buddy_zps32979924.jpg

My little man Buddy.  He's tougher than he looks. 

Buddyandwalker_zpsdcf12989.jpg

CINDY_zpsba1b1e90.jpg

This last one is Cindy.  I found her in my front yard a couple of years ago.  We fostered her for almost a year before we found her a good home.  I still miss her she was a good dog