Justified!

Can't wait!  Unfortunately I just recently got cable.  I watched season 1 on Netflix and thought that we were just starting season 2 tonight but it looks like this is season 4.  Hopefully I will be able to grasp what is going on.  Another reason I really don't like Netflix.

Can't wait. I haven't watched since the first season, anywhere I can get caught up?

Not sure, but I bet some googling would find some places pirated online.

If it were me I'd just look for a written synopsis and read up. The episodes are great but will probably be hard to find
This isn't the kind of show where you *MUST* watch all previous episodes to enjoy it.

There is some history, especially with Raylan's dad and the Crowders & Bennetts, but nothing you can't pick up on.

My advice would be to watch the new ones while you can (it'll be a year before they're on Netflix/DVD). If you're like me, you'll be so hooked, you'll be watching 4 or 5 episodes between each new episode and be caught up in no time.

Can't wait. I haven't watched since the first season, anywhere I can get caught up?

You can download from iTunes. That's what I use for all my tv shows, much cheaper than paying for cable/satellite tv considering that I only watch a few channels. I use an Apple TV to stream the shows.

Still can't get that image of Boyd on SOA out of my mind.....Last nights show brought back some memories of Knoxville past. In 1985 a drug smuggling skydiver was found dead in some guys yard.

Thanks a lot, man! I DID get that image out of my head, but not anymore.

I don't know what was worse seeing Boyd like that or the way Tig was acting toward him.

• 2 weeks later...

I personally think the scene with Boyd at the church was the best scene of the series.

Raylan is great, but I personally think Boyd is the best character on the show.

I find it fascinating that while Raylan is obviously the protagonist, Boyd is not the main antagonist, yet is still a major part of the show.

It is an interesting concept, and I am glad that they changed the story and didn't kill Boyd in the pilot.

the snake to the face wow.... I saw the snakes being loose coming though lol it still didn't disappoint.

OUCH !!!!!  Sheez!!! I hate snakes !!  Most Especially venomous types...

I personally think the scene with Boyd at the church was the best scene of the series.

Raylan is great, but I personally think Boyd is the best character on the show.

I find it fascinating that while Raylan is obviously the protagonist, Boyd is not the main antagonist, yet is still a major part of the show.

It is an interesting concept, and I am glad that they changed the story and didn't kill Boyd in the pilot.

Boyd seems to have a soft spot for the pastor and the sister, be interesting to see how that plays out.....

Boyd seems to have a soft spot for the pastor and the sister, be interesting to see how that plays out.....

I think it is more for the pastor than the sister. He made the statement of the pastor being a 'true believer.' For all of Boyd's flaws, remember, he was a heavily religious man for a period. I hope the pastor lives, it will be interesting to see where his character goes.