A poll on favorite handgun vs phone OS

Spots

What do you prefer?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Which handgun phone combination do you prefer the most?

• 1911 or similar/Android
    • Glock or similiar/Iphone
    • 1911 or similar/Iphone
    • Glock or simliar/Android
    • Other/Other (please specify in post)

[quote name="Danger Rane" post="883522" timestamp="1358063407"]Glock 17 and iPhone.  Neither have ever failed to work.    1911s are great, but I like the idea of being able to put down 17 zombies without reloading. :stir:[/quote] Ha, but with my 1911 I never have to shoot a zombie. They just see the size of the bore and immediately capitulate. Ammo is is getting too expensive to be shootin folks. :)
  • Like 1

Another reason I went with Glock... I am a pharmacist and Glock allows me to get the LE discount because I have to deal with narcotics, so that makes me a big fan of Glock!

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for you that you were able to get a discount on your Glock.......but I'm curious as to how dealing with narcotics as a pharmacist equates to an LE discount?

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for you that you were able to get a discount on your Glock.......but I'm curious as to how dealing with narcotics as a pharmacist equates to an LE discount?

It's Glock and the dealers discretion who gets the discount.

Glock doesn't call it a law enforcement discount, it's simply called the Blue Label program. EMTs and Paramedics qualify as well and they aren't law enforcement.

Glock doesn't call it a law enforcement discount, it's simply called the Blue Label program. EMTs and Paramedics qualify as well and they aren't law enforcement.

Good to know, thanks for the info.

You are correct sir... but I have never seen any one really advertise this Blue Label Program (for pharmacists, nurses, etc) in the stores. I had to find out about the program from a nurse. 

BTW how's the Glock 26? I just bought a new one last Saturday, really missed the one I sold!

Edited by TNBuck2

I should clarify this I guess... I don't qualify for the LE discount program per se, but it is through the Blue Label program which allows me to get the SAME discount as LEO's. The Blue Label program encompasses all those who protect and serve communities, including LEO's, military, EMT's/paramedics, firefighters, etc.

I was surprised to learn that nurses, pharmacists and others were also allowed to get the discount as well. You are required to show your respective medical license so they can send to Glock for verification purposes.

• Like 1