Sig owners?

Guest jcoyle6

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FordRacing1

sold and traded alot of guns but my p228 has never even been in consideration. Thats a gun that I will never part with

Sigs are my main thing...

It all started with a 228 in 1994. Possibly the only thing good to come out of the original ban...

I was lucky enough to pick up a new 228R for my wife a few months ago. It is very sweet shooting. I wish I could find a DAK something to let my wife try. She sometimes struggles with the DA/SA transition...

Mark

Guest Hillbilly Dan

I own and love Sig I have and shoot on a somewhat steady basis a P238, a 220C ASA, a 229, and a Sig 556 Classic. All shoot great and I am a happy owner. The P238 is a daily back up carry. It matches well with my Wilson 1911 and makes me feel secure.

Buy Sig, you will never go wrong.

Guest 10mm4me

I just picked up a new Sig 226 E2 in 9mm. I love the new rough texture slim grip. Plus, it has no screws or bushings, not a big deal but like I say the fewer parts the better.

Sig3-1.png

I just got in this evening my Blade-Tech Stingray belt hoster for my X-Five (posted earlier). I am contemplating on carrying it. It is definitely a boat anchor, but it is absolutely the best shooting gun I have ever shot.

Sigs are my main thing...

It all started with a 228 in 1994. Possibly the only thing good to come out of the original ban...

I was lucky enough to pick up a new 228R for my wife a few months ago. It is very sweet shooting. I wish I could find a DAK something to let my wife try. She sometimes struggles with the DA/SA transition...

Mark

Agreed, I've owned many Sigs and right now I'm down to only 1, my Swiss Police trade in 20 year old P228 Shoots like new and will never be sold just handed down. Next on my Sig radar is a P238 for the front pocket then I keep hoping my friend will sell me his P220ST full stainless, we'll see and I keep pestering him..... COOP

Guest Hillbilly Dan

I am one 1911 lover who also owns and loves my Sigs. I have several, P238,220C, 229 and a Sig556. I have owned a Sig 1911 in the past. Traded it in a fit of stupidity. All perform like they are advertised, and as they should. The only failure to feed I have ever had was when using lousy ammo in my 220. That only happend two times. My Wilson 1911 failed to feed as well with that same type of ammo (orange box - tn ammo reloads). I would tell anyone that a Sig is one hell of a gun.

Guest mikedwood

This is day 3 in a row of carrying my Sig P220. It's getting more comfortable. I have carried it before off and on. I'm getting use to it lately. Should be a great winter gun.

p220s.jpg

Edited by mikedwood
added pict

Sigs are some of the best shooting handguns. Honestly, they shoot themselves. I shot better with the 226 than any other gun but it's all about trade offs. They are heavy!!! I still love them though and I will be adding more to my collection when I grow up and get a real job!

Add me to the list.

Just bought my first new (to me) P 226 Navy in 9mm... here on TGO.

Had her to the range for the first time today, and she shoots better than me. ;)

My second favorite pistols after the 1911, I am partial to the P220, I have one P220R with a Sig action enhancement job and SRT, and just acquired a Fantastic German P220 .45ACP

IMG_1161.jpg

002.jpg

Edited by willis68
Guest Sgt. Joe

EXPLODED !:D That sounds messy and I sure hope everyone is OK;)

Seriously I only have the one which I call my Micro-Mini 1911.....the P238.

LOVE is a word for women and good friends, but it does not even begin to describe how I feel about my Lil' Sig. I would like to have another one or three.

I also have my heart set on one of the P226 Gadsden Edition ones that were supposed to be released in May but I have yet to see or hear of anyone getting one. If the Lord is willing I will own one of the 1776 of them that are going to be made.

There are a few others that I like and if I ever get to the point of being able to obtain higher end pistols a few Sigs are first in line.

Any contributions to this cause will be reluctantly accepted. ;)

EXPLODED !:eek: That sounds messy and I sure hope everyone is OK;)

Seriously I only have the one which I call my Micro-Mini 1911.....the P238.

LOVE is a word for women and good friends, but it does not even begin to describe how I feel about my Lil' Sig. I would like to have another one or three.

I also have my heart set on one of the P226 Gadsden Edition ones that were supposed to be released in May but I have yet to see or hear of anyone getting one. If the Lord is willing I will own one of the 1776 of them that are going to be made.

There are a few others that I like and if I ever get to the point of being able to obtain higher end pistols a few Sigs are first in line.

Any contributions to this cause will be reluctantly accepted. :lol:

The Gadsden has been available for a while now, I see them online constantly