New York Times Giving In

[quote name="Rowdy" post="881480" timestamp="1357916355"]The tone of this article tells me they don't think a weapons ban will happen. They still hope for a hi cap mag ban. [url=http://nyti.ms/Smseon]http://nyti.ms/Smseon[/url][/quote] That's what I gathered from the article. I don't think the gun community needs to budge an inch on any more gun regulations. We all know if you give them an inch they'll try to take a mile. Just my 2 cents..
  • Like 2

Whats really not a surprise is the utter disregard of the second amendment from the as usual completely wrong general public opinion from some on this issue.For some odd reason there seems to be a  lot of folks would like to strip the 2nd from the constitution.After which I also wonder how long it would take before their right to have a voice would be repealed.It seems to me there are a lot of clueless people among us.As usual the mass media has them fooled again.

You guys do realize the committee that determines whether a proposed bill can go forward or not has said Feinstein's proposed bill is not going any farther? They announced this earlier this week but we are not seeing it anywhere in the media. But the committee has said they have not ruled on the high capacity magazine bill yet.

Dolomite

You guys do realize the committee that determines whether a proposed bill can go forward or not has said Feinstein's proposed bill is not going any farther? They announced this earlier this week but we are not seeing it anywhere in the media. But the committee has said they have not ruled on the high capacity magazine bill yet.

Dolomite

No, I had not heard that. That's interesting considering committee leadership in the house is usually in lock step with BHO. Hopefully they can still read the tea leaves back home in their districts.

Dolomite

Shock and horror that the media barks when it suits their agenda, but ignores everything that doesn't. Thanks for the update, Dolomite!!