walmart and ammo

Wally 5616 got 4 boxes, not sure of contents. Hopefully update in a short while.

Winchester, BrassMaxx, Tula Brands.

.223, 5.66, 7.62x39, .40 s&w, .45 and .38 special +p

Plenty of Winchester 5.56 + Tula 7.62x39 + Tula .223 as of 10 minutes ago.

Edited by Cartel

Want it... Don't need it. Going to let it lie. --- hoping we can all become part of the solution. :).

I agree, I'm going to let a lot lay for awhile. I was in reloaders bench today just to look. Didn't buy anything. He had a decent shelf full of primers...all of them including SP, $39...yep, just going to let it lay awhile. I made a pact with myself tonight that I'm going to try to hold out until 2014 before I buy any ammo, unless we return to normal before then. I know I can stretch my .22s out that long, and I'm sitting ok for reloading components. Did I mention I'm doing more fishing this year than normal? LOL....   I really need a new bumper sticker that says AMMO GOUGERS SUCK   ... :yuck:

• Like 1
Guest StorminMormon

I was in the franklin walmart about two hours ago and they had a cart full a lot of shotgun shells, but i think i saw some .22lr and i know i saw at least a case of the Federal .45 100 rd pack (best deal going in my opinion) wwb 100 rd .45 and 100 rd .40.

Guest KCampbell
In line at walmart lenoir city wishing my phone had silent picture taking, two resellers in line bragging on ripping people off.

Shoulda took them,there's no reasonable expectation of privacy in public.It would probably freak them out too.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
I thought they didn't put anything out in Lenoir city till after 7. Got there about 7:30 and they had a good selection. Only bought 1 box and left the rest for someone else. I do wish I knew who those jerk resellers were.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
[quote name="KCampbell" post="959709" timestamp="1366975855"]In line at walmart lenoir city wishing my phone had silent picture taking, two resellers in line bragging on ripping people off.

Shoulda took them,there's no reasonable expectation of privacy in public.It would probably freak them out too.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2[/quote]

Oh they knew I was on to them, they had 20 bricks of 22 and the department manager said to be fair only one per person and the resellers started crying wanting a manager and management gave in and the resellers and their friends got all of them. One guy was posting them online right after he bought them from inside the store.

I gave him hell over it and kept calling him a cry baby.

One of them got a text right after I posted and was eyeballing me lol.

One said he was being paid to be there, and another said it was for a pawn shop in LC.

They kept saying they been there since 5 which was bullshit since I was there delivering papers at 5:30 and had to hunt someone to ask when to buy. Edited by Tobashadow

Oh they knew I was on to them, they had 20 bricks of 22 and the department manager said to be fair only one per person and the resellers started crying wanting a manager and management gave in and the resellers and their friends got all of them. One guy was posting them online right after he bought them from inside the store.

I gave him hell over it and kept calling him a cry baby.

One of them got a text right after I posted and was eyeballing me lol.

One said he was being paid to be there, and another said it was for a pawn shop in LC.

They kept saying they been there since 5 which was bull#### since I was there delivering papers at 5:30 and had to hunt someone to ask when to buy.

I'm not doubting you or anything, but is this for REAL?

I too wish you had photos or videos to post! Names names and shut it down!