TGO decals

• Administrator

Thanks!  I knew I had a few of these left but when we stumbled across a stack of them rubber-banded together I knew I better get them posted up.   We'll be putting in another order for maybe 1,000 of them here this week.  I'd like to not run out again anytime soon.

[quote name="TGO David" post="882732" timestamp="1358013876"]I'll be making stickers.  Not going to be making anything else.   No offense but that's why I stopped doing swag in the first place.  One or two items wasn't enough; soon everyone wanted us to basically have a TGO Pro Shop and all I heard was "If it came in black..." or "If it was a can coozie instead of a key chain..." or "If it came in my size...." so I just f'ing quit doing it.   I'm not Wal-Mart.  TGO is what I do in the evenings and weekends when I should be spending time with my family.  It's not a full time job.  It'd [u]have[/u] to be a full time job to do half the crap people want.   So... stickers.  That's it.  Not going to be anything else for the imminent future.[/quote] So a tgo David fathead wall graphic is out of the question? David you deserve this
  • Like 2

I only got two the first time around. I just ordered four more just in case they are banned. Thanks David.

after they run out I am going to start trading them for pmags :D

Well damn, looks like the hoarders got to them first. I guess I'll look on the Exchange and pay $20 for one.

I was gonna post mine in the classifieds as a joke, with possible trades being AR-15 or glock mags...but you never know what's going to be less funny to some...and I'd rather not lose my benefactor status. Edited by Razz
  • Administrator

I was gonna post mine in the classifieds as a joke, with possible trades being AR-15 or glock mags...but you never know what's going to be less funny to some...and I'd rather not lose my benefactor status.

Yeah, that wouldn't end well.