Ruger makes it easy for us

just signed onto youtube and saw that Hickock45 had posted this ... i STRONGLY urge everyone worried about their 2A rights in this current political climate to fill out and submit the form, it takes less than a minute and is sent to the President, Vice-President, your Senators, Representative, Governor, Lieutenant Governor, State-Level Elected Officials and State Attorney General.. all in one click 

http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 556or762
I hope everyone has used this opportunity brought to us by the people at Ruger. I have sent an email thanking them for helping "we the people" with the fight to support our 2nd rights and urge you all to do the same to show our appreciation. I know some will argue that they are trying to retain the customer base that has helped them grow, and money is I'm sure a motivator. I also have not seen another manufacturer go as far to support their customers as Ruger, they are constantly trying to help the shooting sports with things like the Ruger Rimfire challenge and now this opportunity for us less than computer literate folks.

I hope everyone has used this opportunity brought to us by the people at Ruger. I have sent an email thanking them for helping "we the people" with the fight to support our 2nd rights and urge you all to do the same to show our appreciation. I know some will argue that they are trying to retain the customer base that has helped them grow, and money is I'm sure a motivator. I also have not seen another manufacturer go as far to support their customers as Ruger, they are constantly trying to help the shooting sports with things like the Ruger Rimfire challenge and now this opportunity for us less than computer literate folks.

I agree, and I bought another Ruger earlier this week. SP101 variety

And, I did the form again....

Thank you!

Your message for "Gun Owner Call to Action" was sent on 01/25/2013 23:24 PM to the following recipients: President Barack Obama (D), Vice President Joseph Biden (D), Sen. Bob Corker (R-TN), Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-TN), Rep. Scott DesJarlais (R-TN), Gov. Bill Haslam (R-TN), Lt. Gov. Ron Ramsey (R-TN), Sen. Mike Bell (R-TN), Rep. Kevin Brooks (R-TN), Atty. General Robert Cooper (D-TN)

Thank you for taking action on this important issue.

Edited by Batman

Interesting from Ruger. Am I the only person who knows that Bill Ruger was a big gun control proponent? He helped get the Brady Bill passed to make a larger market for the mini 14/30 and the 10/22 by being the first person to propose the magazine capacity limits. He was a total douche and I have avoided buying Rugers ever since.

Interesting from Ruger. Am I the only person who knows that Bill Ruger was a big gun control proponent? He helped get the Brady Bill passed to make a larger market for the mini 14/30 and the 10/22 by being the first person to propose the magazine capacity limits. He was a total douche and I have avoided buying Rugers ever since.

Ruger seems to have changed a lot as a company since Bill Ruger died; and it seemed he was trying to make it where they guns he made would not be banned by blaming the mags.  That way he could still make his money buy selling the Mini-14 and other guns with the smaller mag.  Giving the gun grabbers something so they would go away, but they never will.

Ruger now makes many magazines themselves that Bill Ruger himself wanted to see banned.

http://www.thegunzone.com/rkba/papabill.html