When will the stores be restocked??? Obama didn't say anything about any limits on ammo, so let's restock the shelves! I understand there are prople waiting for more, but since there is no need to hoard... I need ammo! I just want to go shooting again. My trigger finger is getting REAL itchy!

• Like 1

I was in gun store the other day, the guy behind the counter said there were no resupplies in the pipe line.

Now take from a sales man trying to sell a firearm.

Things will get better, obummer made a few statements and we went out and bought EVERYTHING in site.

Well someone did, I did not, I have what will do me for a bit, been buying for a rainy day, that is here.

Go slow, we have to let things get back in the supply chain, just hold on

WE HAVE TO STAND AS ONE

I got notification from three online stores today of stuff being back in stock that I wanted. I'm gonna believe that it will return quickly. Hopefully manufacturers have kicked Into overdrive and supply will catch up with demand. If the bills don't gain any traction, demand will decrease pretty rapidly.

Also, I walked into a LGS and bought G19 mags and unique powder. Couldnt believe my eyes. They had a shelf full of ammo, too. Overpriced, but it was there (223 included). It will get better, I think

been spending a good amount of time in Atlanta, GA. everywhere I've looked at here, and there, it's been easy to find the 7.62, .40, and random/weird (to me at least) rifle cartridges (303 British anyone?) ... 

does anyone remember how long it took things to restock after the last panic buy (when no one could find .380)?

[quote name="pcrc11" post="887078" timestamp="1358378329"] The panic buying will stop when the credit card bills start coming due. I am then hoping there will be panic selling.[/quote] Don't forget that year-end bonuses and tax returns are coming. This will not end for several months, if then.

I don't blame anyone from panic buying, I have absoluty 0 trust that King Hussien and his merry band of Bolsheviks wont try to get some kind of ammo restrictions/bans passed. I really want some more .45, like many i'm not out shooting because I want to conserve what ammo I do have. The Ruskies make just about everything, they would be smart to rush a big supply of Wolf etc. to the American market right now, they could make a decent profit. I personally have no problems with Wolf, shot alot of 7.62x39 and quite a bit of 9mm with no problems.

I was in Asheville, NC this weekend and I guess I was hoping a liberal town like Asheville would have ammo........wrong! I stopped at Wally World and except for shotgun ammo, they had several boxes of 7mm. The shelves were empty, no .22, nothing that most people would need or want. I asked the guy if he had any Ruger 10/22 rifles and he just laughed. He said he was told it could be mid summer before they have any 10/22's again.

I'm going to ride out the storm by shooting my .22 pistols and rifles at most practice sessions. My defensive ammo will be rationed like it's the last ammo on earth. I'm glad that I always purchased .22 ammo everytime that I placed a order with MUSA.

Academy Sports in Smyrna has .45's as of yesterday.  but nothing else.....

The only way I am finding 9mm is online personal ads.  Going to have to hold off on finding any reasonably priced .223.  Just not seeing that happening soon.