"Featureless" Long Guns, AR15's, & AK's

xRUSTYx

In my nightly internet searches -- I went over to the darkside (ny gun owners forum)  There, they were talking about finding loopholes in the new AR law.

WIthin that thread was a link to Calguns on featureless long gun pictures .... :shake:

link:  http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=253777

I could NEVER imagine having to do what these guys have to go through just to have a functional AR, Long gun variant semi auto.

Here's just a sampling of that thread.  I've never seen some of this stuff, and IMO, made me sick.  :leaving:  Its sad to think commie's somehow feel features like a pistol grip somehow makes it deadlier and more destructive than a non pistol grip long gun.  :down:

IMG_3890_1K.JPG

DSC_0857.jpg

516featurelessMedium_zps6d64a14f.jpg

KA-GAU-5P.jpg

6803494931_56e0f875ab_b.jpg

1-1.jpg

hkSONY1271.jpg

Guest Lester Weevils

Yes they may not be as pretty but they are much less dangerous without those evil assault rifle features. Just give em a hello kitty paint job and they'll be warm and fuzzy. Or maybe some unicorn decals. Better yet, hope and change stickers!

most of those are not legal under the new proposed rules though. 

Most of them have removable mags & flash hiders, too many "cosmetic assault features" or whatever they call it.

If you just unscrewed the pistol grip on the second one down, it would make a very attractive gun. 

Also, I wonder if making your magazine into a grip counts... there are some tricks for that...

Edited by Jonnin

I dont understand why a pistol grip make a semi-auto rifle more deadly or dangerous.

That's because your head isn't firmly planted in your fourth point of contact (your butt for you dirty legs :P ) Try ramming it up there real good and you'll see their point. 

Most of them have removable mags & flash hiders, too many "cosmetic assault features" or whatever they call it.

If you just unscrewed the pistol grip on the second one down, it would make a very attractive gun. 

Also, I wonder if making your magazine into a grip counts... there are some tricks for that...

They'll have to unscrew the flash hider AND dremel off the bayonet lug.   Sigh.....

They're not gay enough either. Here...

IMG_4929.jpg

As weird and awful as this is there is the tendency to just say or at least think "Well... that is what you get for electing and/or living in a repressive state."

However, we need to make note of this. This should be a warning and a battle cry. "Not here, Not ever!"

What Cally gun owners are having to deal with and struggle with could very well become the law of the land or worse. It isn't a time to set back pay our $25 for a year's membership and "watch" what the NRA does. I know the guys here are writing, emailing and calling their reps. GREAT! But I fear it is going to take more than that.

We have to educate people. Friends, relatives, co-workers, etc. Invite them shooting, help them see the sport, the defense, the history of nation... how it was the tool of the gun that broke the chains of tyranny and it is that same tool that keeps those same chains from being formed again.

The NRA, and ever gun owning American is going against one of the most power organizations it's ever seen. This is a community organizer on a National level. Steve Jobs widow (plus many other celebrities) are giving HUGE amounts of money to Gabby Gifford's new gun control group which is networked into Obama's political machine. Want to see what gun owners are up against? Read a little about the guy behind the election and what they are able to do with their data mining. (Click HERE)

Sorry guys, I know this thread is about Cali-gun work a rounds... not trying to shift it. Just when you see these pictures, don't just laugh, grab 'em and email them to gun-buddies "Look at what those stupid Cali's have to deal with". Think for a minute... your looking at a possible future for us.

Let it be a inspiration for us to work harder and smarter to keep our freedoms.

• Like 1