Fed up with Buds Guns

my82cam

My friend finally received his Bersa a few days ago. This was 4 weeks after he ordered. 

If it makes you feel any better I mailed a coupon into Sig Sauer back on 10-19 for a free handgun magazine. I called on Wednesday to check on the status and  they found my coupon in a "huge stack". My magazine will arrive over three months after I sent for it.

I emailed them yesterday using the "critical issue" request that was linked above.... After I emailed them it went into "shipping" within 15 minutes... but it is still sitting in shipping.... from what I have gathered it could sit in shipping for another 5 days

Edited by mcordell

I emailed them yesterday using the "critical issue" request that was linked above.... After I emailed them it went into "shipping" within 15 minutes... but it is still sitting in shipping.... from what I have gathered it could sit in shipping for another 5 days

Watch 'em.  Mine finally shipped with no notification.  I got a call from my FFL that it was here and I had no idea that it had even shipped.  No updates on the order and no email notification that it had been sent out.  Their communication skills suck.

Watch 'em.  Mine finally shipped with no notification.  I got a call from my FFL that it was here and I had no idea that it had even shipped.  No updates on the order and no email notification that it had been sent out.  Their communication skills suck.

Exactly same here. CCA called me on Monday, I picked up on Tues. I bet it still shows in shipping.
  • 2 weeks later...

The rifle was signed for at Bud's last Monday after it took 5 days just to have them email the dealer the return shipping label. After continuous communication on my part asking if there was a rifle ready for my return firearm and could they make sure it was in staging in the shipping department ready to go , I was told YES. Today I received an email telling me that I would get a full refund because there were no replacements in stock. Pathetic ; I called immediately and after about 45 min. on hold I talked to Jeremy ; he insisted that some rifles had already shipped from Savage and that I would be first in line for a replacement , their computers had messed up from overload. All I could do was take his word for it and said OK (I have looked elsewhere for the rifle unsuccessfully). If anybody knows where a Savage stainless bull barrel BTVS in .17HMR is available please let me know ; I have been trying to get this rifle since Jan. 9th.

:search: