Why Is Adam Lanza’s Documentary History Missing?

Why Is Adam Lanza’s Documentary History Missing?

http://godfatherpolitics.com/9019/why-is-adam-lanzas-documentary-history-missing/

I any other shooting, details about the shooter have emerged almost daily for weeks afterwards.  There has hardly been a peep about the latest mass shooter, only talk about the object he used to do his dirty work.  Why is that?

There may be some "facts" they don't want to admit to. I'm sure his mental health history is complete, aren't you?

I just wonder when the next mass shooting will take place? Valentine's Day? Maybe 4th of July? Nah April 15.

I for one approve of the fact that we're not being bombarded with pictures and stories of the fu&$ stick. That's exactly what these lunatics want, recognition. I'm sure the right people are well informed and still gathering information, information that won't be kept private per say but also thankfully isn't being blasted all over by the mainstream media, feeding the twisted egos of other degenerate losers. I'm all for freedom of information, but in this case I say let people work for it. Don't turn these psycho's into celebrities.
  • Like 3

I for one approve of the fact that we're not being bombarded with pictures and stories of the fu&$ stick. That's exactly what these lunatics want, recognition. I'm sure the right people are well informed and still gathering information, information that won't be kept private per say but also thankfully isn't being blasted all over by the mainstream media, feeding the twisted egos of other degenerate losers. I'm all for freedom of information, but in this case I say let people work for it. Don't turn these psycho's into celebrities.

Agreed.  I don't care to have this psycho worshipped by the media or it's adoring libiots.  I don't know the names of the Aurora shooter, the VA Tech shooter, nor the Columbine shooters, I don't care about them, they are rotting in hell I hope.  I'm just saying that this is the quietest that the media has EVER been on one of these shooters.  They are usually building these guys up, talking about how they surely must have been a conservative TEA Party member, etc.  I am VERY curious what it is that they do not want us to know about all of this.  They jumped on the words "assault weapon" from the moment this incident occurred and have been pushing that agenda from that moment on, and all other details have fallen to the wayside since.  Very suspicious indeed.

Guest Grubbah

I absolutely agree.  MrColionNoir on youtube has a pretty good video elaborating on this actually.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR3t7j2tUec

I would not be surprised if the media is under fire from the white house... telling them what to report and money changing hands... Hope the NRA has a good commercial before or after his inauguration.... 

So we get upset at all the initial reports and how they weren't verified, yet blasted across the airwaves anyway. So now you have a multi-agency investigation making a point not to leak data on the case until their investigation is complete, as not to spread unverified rumor, and it is suddenly a conspiracy that they aren't releasing every piece of information as they come by it? Which one is it?
[quote name="TMF" post="890455" timestamp="1358689134"]So we get upset at all the initial reports and how they weren't verified, yet blasted across the airwaves anyway. So now you have a multi-agency investigation making a point not to leak data on the case until their investigation is complete, as not to spread unverified rumor, and it is suddenly a conspiracy that they aren't releasing every piece of information as they come by it? Which one is it?[/quote]Who gives a crap about agencies. And this had nothing to do with the weapons either. It had to do with the media. They have not done what they,ve done with every past shooter. Where are the interviews with his kindergarten classmates? Where is the report on what he had for breakfast that morning and what his favorite cereal is? More importantly, where are the detailed reports of what he did evry day for the past two weeks leading up to his cowardly act? What about the psychiatriac care that he was possibly under and the drugs hat had possibly been prescribed to him? This guy has gotten the least amount of so-called "investigative" journalism of any mass killer in the past 30 years.

So. I am trying to find the corners report... i have seemingly heard that the AR-15 was never used and was left in the trunk of the car...and that he was buzzed in the school cause the doors where locked... if he indeed was carrying a rifle and this is true i dont think he would of been buzzed in the school to begin with... might be old news ...sorry if I'm late

Edited by carter

Got to agree with you, Nicky, but you have to understand evidence will never be complete until it is divulged and some of the facts

may be gory and others may be necessary. Remember, this was icing on the cake for the anti-gun crowd and they are trying to

make fodder of the 2nd Amendment, once again. I don't want the corpse to get one more bit of attention than necessary, either.

I do want to know anything pertinent to the case just so it can be dismissing against the anti-gun crowd.

just got into actually looking for hard evidence on this case... the one black gun i saw in the video they took out the trunk is a shot gun for sure, now what else was in there i have no idea cause i just saw the shot gun in the trunk with an agent clearing a shell out the chamber...

http://youtu.be/bGALsV6BzFI

side note--- i went to a friends house one night... he broke out a few guns and started showing them to me... it was a newish friend... and i thought to my self oh thats a nice tac'ed out shot gun but didn't say a thing just looked... then the words of idiot came out his mouth " this is an AR-15!"  and i thought are you kidding me? your an idiot cause he was totally serious about it, must of thought i was a total idiot about guns lol which I'm totally not... just goes to show you people that know nothing about firearms see something black with a pistol grip on it and are like OMG thats an AR-15... but its really a shot gun

Edited by carter