Women can't effectively handle assult weapons

" I will tell you, if you talk to professionals, hunters and certainly sportsmen, they’ll tell you that’s not the gun to use. A rifle is more accurate. It’s certainly easier for a woman to be able to do that." according to Carolyn "barrel shroud" McCarthy.

http://freebeacon.com/mccarthy-traditional-rifles-easier-for-women-to-use-than-assault-weapons/

My 11 year old niece deer hunts with an ar-15, since its lighter and low recoil.

Yup, lighter, lower recoil & w/adjustable stocks make for a better "fit" on smaller framed shooters.

Every woman that I have taken to the range over the years have unanimously prefered shooting AR's over any other "centerfire" long-gun for exactly those 3 reasons.

hum... tell that to the 3 secret service women i saw walking down Pennsylvania Ave with the president the other day on TV... I'm sure they weren't packing lil 22 pistols... couldn't see who was the trunk monkey in the suburban though... so what rifles do they use in basic training? and boot camp?

My 9 year old daughter killed her first and second deer with a suppressed AR 15 when she was 7. She shot her third deer at 8 with a suppressed AR 15. She shot her forth deer with a suppressed 308.  I'll let y'all know if she can handle an AR in 9 or 10 years.  

Well if that is the case then women have no business in the military as God knows they may have to handle an assault weapon.

Well if that is the case then women have no business in the military as God knows they may have to handle an assault weapon.

Well played sir, well played.

• Like 1

When I'm teaching kids how to shoot and it's time for them to move up from a .22, I move to the AR. A adjustable stock fits them better, it's light, and there is almost no added recoil over a .22.

Dispite what the MSM tells us, a .223 AR15 is a pretty low powered firearm compared to most "deer" rifles. Until recently it was deemed too small to deer hunt with in the state of TN.

The next time I hear some blowhard spouting about how powerful a AR15 round is, I wish somebody at the table would pull a .223 round and a 30-06 round (or any popular deer hunting round) out of their pocket. That should shut them up real fast or if it don't maybe some of these "hunters" will realize that they will soon be coming after their guns too.