Capitol Hill again on Feburary 8th!!!!

Guest carter

There is another 2nd amendment rally on capitol hill February 8th at 10am... HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE right? Hickok45 is going to be there again... along with many others...

There is another 2nd amendment rally on capitol hill February 8th at 10am... HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE right? Hickok45 is going to be there again... along with many others...

Tnoutdoors9 has a video up saying he's going too. I'm planning on taking a personal day from work and showing up as well.

Time is referenced in 3 previous post but here is a 4th time: 10AM

Last time it was outside of legislative plaza and carry was legal, I was glad to see everyone was CC. :)

i saw one noob carrying a judge open... but i always have one on me... just can't see it and i don't want a lot of people showing the media scary guns... we are there for a purpose and its not to show off your piece... 

Nice looking weather end of next week, I may ride my motorcycle into Nashville Thursday, hang out with friends for a couple days and head back to K-town on Friday or Saturday.

Those that are going, any interest in meeting up for breakfast/coffee before hand?

Edited by 10-Ring
Naturally, my only immovable appointment this week is Friday at 10 a.m. Maybe I can get there for "America the Beautiful".

We are better pledgers than singers. Maybe the Pledge of Allegiance would be better.

Is it me or is there less buzz about this one?

I'm going to be there Lord willing. Where's a good place to park?

i parked at a pay lot about a block or so away on the corner of Chruch and 7th Ave N i think...not that far of a walk ... not sure that the week rate is but i payed 5 bucks last time... ya i get off at 7am so a strong cup of joe and  on the road

Edited by carter

I'm going to be there for sure.  About to head to Nashville.  Remember what Hickok said, if you bring a sign, make sure all of the words are spelled correctly or you will wind up on the news.  It also will not hurt to take a shower and look presentable.  Let's show the public that we are regular, well educated people, not a bunch of redneck hillbillies.  I think I should be able to accomplish this feat for a couple of hours anyway.

I'm going to be there for sure.  About to head to Nashville.  Remember what Hickok said, if you bring a sign, make sure all of the words are spelled correctly or you will wind up on the news.  It also will not hurt to take a shower and look presentable.  Let's show the public that we are regular, well educated people, not a bunch of redneck hillbillies.  I think I should be able to accomplish this feat for a couple of hours anyway.

Yes! Please... dress nicely. Remember the last rally? The only one-person picture that showed up in the Tennessean was of a guy open-carrying wearing a black t-shirt with full "sleeve" tatoos. Worse, he obviously posed for the picture. Don't let the media take advantage of you. I would urge everyone not to open carry, wear camo, or dress like the aforementioned person. The media are not your friends. 

• Like 1
Guest The Dude

Yes! Please... dress nicely. Remember the last rally? The only one-person picture that showed up in the Tennessean was of a guy open-carrying wearing a black t-shirt with full "sleeve" tatoos. Worse, he obviously posed for the picture. Don't let the media take advantage of you. I would urge everyone not to open carry, wear camo, or dress like the aforementioned person. The media are not your friends. 

I wont judge anyone for how they carry or what they carry, or what they choose to wear in the process. If people dont like it they can piss off plain and simple. We're all going to be there for the same reason regardless of our attire. Deal with it.

Agreed...I get the point of trying to look presentable but I'd rather have 2 or 3 thousand folks show up wearing whatever they want in support of liberty than otherwise. We could all be wearing formalwear and it's not gonna change anyone's opinion but solidarity has meaning to most folks. People just need to show up.

Is there any effort being made for a TGO meet and greet this time?

I wont judge anyone for how they carry or what they carry, or what they choose to wear in the process. If people dont like it they can piss off plain and simple. We're all going to be there for the same reason regardless of our attire. Deal with it.

Guest The Dude

Agreed...I get the point of trying to look presentable but I'd rather have 2 or 3 thousand folks show up wearing whatever they want in support of liberty than otherwise. We could all be wearing formalwear and it's not gonna change anyone's opinion but solidarity has meaning to most folks. People just need to show up.

Is there any effort being made for a TGO meet and greet this time?

I agree. People need to show up regardless of clothing or carry preference.

I'm not wearing a suit... but im also not wearing my chest rig and tacticool cargo pants either... just wear every day clothing... and open carry isn't for me...never has, never will, unless the terd hits some where and it's called for... so if there are a bunch of gun toating open carry guys there, i will not