TnDelta621

Several Types of Magazines Needed

I am looking for several different magazines. I have looked online for them but I figured I would see if any fellow TGO members could help me out in my search

So here is what i am looking for.

1 Springfield XD9 Subcompact 16 round magazine. (9mm)

1 Springfield XD9 Subcompact 13 round magazine. (9mm)

1 Smith&Wesson Sigma series 14 round magazine. (.40 cal)

2 Kahr CW9 7 round magazine. (9mm)

1 Phoenix Arms HP22 10 round magazine, it can be extended base or original. (.22)

1 Smith&Wesson M&P 15-22 AR magazine, 25 round. (.22)

Just to put this out there. I am not in any means trying to flip these. I just would really like an extra magazine for my guns and now I am wishing I had got on this sooner.

The number beside the type is just the minimum I would like to have, so if you have like two or 3 give me a shout. I hate wasting time at the range loading my magazines.

While not "cheap"...they look to be available...

I guess it depends on your perceived need.

Good Luck to you.

Gunbot:

http://www.kygunco.com/xdm-compact-9mm-13rd-flush-fit-magazine-58232

http://www.copesdistributing.com/smith-wesson-mp15-25rd-p-2208.html?osCsid=u8kqk8458ho0g2dun7l27ss6r2

Not Gunbot:

http://www.dawsonprecision.com/ProductDetail.jsp?LISTID=80000AF1-1264527869

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/phoenix-hp22-magazine

ky gun company want 11.76 for shipping.....it takes less than $5 to ship a mag.

again same thing at copes distributing...

I am in no dire need of them it's just something I would like to have. I use gun bot all the time, along with checking my lgs's and other retailers. I know they are available out there just like ammo is, that's if you wanna pay the premium and I refuse to fuel the fire on that one. Ill wait before I pay the people up-charging just to make a few bucks.

Thanks I hope my search ends with success.

I have 5 NIB AR-22 mags that I bought for my Colt AR-22 that didn't work for the Colt.  I can't get to them for a a day or two if you don't find what you are looking for, I'll let you know what I have since I don't remember what kind they are.

Sniper23 you my friend are the best :woohoo:  :pleased: . I also scored my xd mag for 23.99 along with my two m&p mags! All with 9 dollars in shipping, handling, and insurance. With no tax its basically the same thing. I was at my lgs today and saw the M&P mags for 29.99 plus tax and XD mag for 33.99 plus tax so this is awesome!

I forgot to check them since they were not showing up on Gun Bot

• Like 1