Thanks For A Great Site, Tungy!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest db99wj
he does have a great point, Tungsten...but he forgot to thank the moderators as well. they do a great job keeping everything running smoothly and keeping the board in good shape.:D

Well yes for the most part, except that one old grouchy guy that no body wants to say anything about because he knows the number to the guys in black helicopters.:tough:

Thanks for all you do!

Keep up the amazing work!

:D

he does have a great point, Tungsten...but he forgot to thank the moderators as well. they do a great job keeping everything running smoothly and keeping the board in good shape.:up:

This is by far the most informative and helpful site I lurk around.:)

he does have a great point, Tungsten...but he forgot to thank the moderators as well. they do a great job keeping everything running smoothly and keeping the board in good shape.:D
:)

After spending more time on some other forums, I've realized how bad most of them suck. TGO seems so much more personal, and it's full of great local folks.

I'm just thankful for this site, and everyone who puts out the effort to keep it going.

:up:

Well yes for the most part, except that one old grouchy guy that no body wants to say anything about because he knows the number to the guys in black helicopters.:drool:

LOL..thought you meant me till the black helicopter parts....

Guest Verbal Kint
Thank you for the great site...now make me a car related one for advertising purposes :-D

He actually does webdev and sites for people / businesses. You can put him on your payroll and pimp his services. :D

• Administrator
Thank you for the great site...now make me a car related one for advertising purposes :-D

I've been running a car forum for about 8 years now... www.tennesspeed.net

We don't do vendors over there right now because, well... that whole market is really hurting and no one wants to pony up to advertise. :D