The Walking Dead - Season 3.5

ETA-Shane didnt have what it took to survive. He's dead and Rick is alive.lol

And that, my friends, really is the ultimate test of 'who has what it takes to survive'.  Being dead really doesn't earn Shane many points in that contest.

• Like 1

but if you look back ricks actions and decisions have been direct results of key players deaths. i just cant see where he is a better ZA leader than shane. and if you remember back it was lori, as she openly admits in the season 3 opener, that she was the direct result of the feud between shane and rick. plus rick overstepped his boundaries when he "commanded" to shane what he was and wasnt gonna do and sided with Herschel instead of his best friend. it is a moot point cause shane is dead but i do like to think and talk about it. LOL

I dont think either of them are a better leader. It depends on who you are I guess. Maybe for guys like Merle and Daryl, someone like Shane is better. But for people like Dale, Hershel, and most everyone else someone like Rick would be better. But neither is best. I think someone in between, with some traits from both guys, would be ideal.  Rick just tries to do to much but how many of us wouldn't do the same. I know that I couldn't leave Sophia lost in the woods without knowing and I would want to get the radio back in the S1 to try to contact the guy who saved my life. But Rick should have got out of Michonne's way and let her kill Merle in the last episode.

I do think they are going overboard with Rick loosing his mind. It does nothing good for the show, IMO. 

Edited by Superman

I dont think either of them are a better leader. It depends on who you are I guess. Maybe for guys like Merle and Daryl, someone like Shane is better. But for people like Dale, Hershel, and most everyone else someone like Rick would be better. But neither is best. I think someone in between, with some traits from both guys, would be ideal.  Rick just tries to do to much but how many of us wouldn't do the same. I know that I couldn't leave Sophia lost in the woods without knowing and I would want to get the radio back in the S1 to try to contact the guy who saved my life. But Rick should have got out of Michonne's way and let her kill Merle in the last episode.

I do think they are going overboard with Rick loosing his mind. It does nothing good for the show, IMO. 

i can agree with this some. i like merle though. man i like everyone that everybody else seems to hate LOL

Guest nra37922

If everyone is infected why were there dead bodies covered in sheets laid out very nicely outside of the hospital where Rick was?  Also Rick was in the hospital hooked up with no food or water for how long?  The health and fresh plant that was in his room was dead and completely dried out when he eventually woke up.

If everyone is infected why were there dead bodies covered in sheets laid out very nicely outside of the hospital where Rick was? 

We dont know how they died maybe they were shot/stabbed in the head. Or maybe they died before the virus was airborne or before they got infected.

Also Rick was in the hospital hooked up with no food or water for how long?  The health and fresh plant that was in his room was dead and completely dried out when he eventually woke up.

I think it was said the outbreak started a couple weeks before he woke up.

Edited by Superman

Meh. Michonne could have easily taken out a truck full of zombies. I guess they were shooting at her though. They cleared it once so just clear it again. Funny how all of a sudden everyone sucks when shooting at humans but are dead eyes when shooting zombies at 500 yards with a flashlight suppressor equipped pistol with no useable sights. :pleased:

• Like 1

Meh. Michonne could have easily taken out a truck full of zombies. I guess they were shooting at her though. They cleared it once so just clear it again. Funny how all of a sudden everyone sucks when shooting at humans but are dead eyes when shooting zombies at 500 yards with a flashlight suppressor equipped pistol with no useable sights. :pleased:

totally was thinking the same thing

Guest cardcutter

With my Damn bad ears I could not hear the conversation in the woods between Daryl and Merle. But Daryl seemed to put Merel in his place and I think he can controll him. At least for now.

And I'm sure they will. They CANNOT let Tyrese come in and out of the storyline like that. I have a feeling we will see them in the next one or two episodes.

I imagine he'll show back up at the tail end of some battle and bail rick and crew out, thus gainig their trust. But, keeping in line with how things go on the show... it'll be after some tragic loss for the suriviors.

I think they just figure we won't notice all the crazy ammo use and use our imagination as to how they are making/getting it. Remember most of the public probably doesn't even think twice about it. It would be cool however for them to finally just run out and use more melee type fighting. It would be Walking Dead meets Spartacus!

I think they just figure we won't notice all the crazy ammo use and use our imagination as to how they are making/getting it. Remember most of the public probably doesn't even think twice about it. It would be cool however for them to finally just run out and use more melee type fighting. It would be Walking Dead meets Spartacus!

Getting into the finer details isn't what makes the story for most folks, certainly we all notice it here... but it's because it's our hobby.

I for instance notice that the baby is HUGE for being a few days/weeks old. I also wonder how that tiny little basket of formula that Michone brought has sustained it for so long. My first child PLOWED through forumla. (2nd was on the tap :D )  Also they don't mention diapers. Herschel's daugther would be up to her elbows in that slag pit black poo from a newborn by now!

Hopefully without all the man-on-man action.

I think I'm finally getting inured to the whole thing, for the first time I actually forgot it was on Sunday. Didn't think about it till yesterday.

That was ridiculous that nobody could hit either the Guv, cohort in edge of woods, or guy in tower with a frigging thousand rounds. All standing unconcealed, let alone behind cover.

Never saw a driver emerge from the zed delivery truck either, or did I miss that?

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
They are starting to lose me this season. They need to pull Rick back from the crazy edge a little bit. And the fact that they couldn't hit anyone of the governors guys, even with optics on AR's from a fairly close distance, but they can pop zeds in the head at will kills me
  • Like 2