Motorcycle Enthusiasts.....Let's see your rides..

Guest Plungerhead

Guest Plungerhead

Motorcycling has been a life-long passion of mine. As stated in my intro post, I would like to post some pics of a couple bikes in the Plungerhead stable.......

1983 Honda CB1100F...Only produced for one year..

2001 CBR1100XX (with 2002 paint), aka "The Beast"....

...and THIS is what I have the hots for now....2013 CB1100...

Guest drwright6

We have a motorcycle group under Social Groups. It doesn't get much use, but you can see some more of our bikes and maybe stir up the rest of the riders. Spring will be here before ya know it. I can't wait to get a few long weekend rides in on my ZRX :D

Guest Plungerhead

We have a motorcycle group under Social Groups. It doesn't get much use, but you can see some more of our bikes and maybe stir up the rest of the riders. Spring will be here before ya know it. I can't wait to get a few long weekend rides in on my ZRX :D

AWESOME!!!!

I like stirring things up! I also like the ZRX series of Kawasakis.

I will check out that section of the forum.

I guess you would call me a motorcycle enthusiast lets see what I can dig up.

2009 CBR600RR One of my favorite go fast bikes, really miss it.

cbr_zps2e3103b2.jpg

2006 GSXR1000 Still own, for sale.  Stupid fast, 440 pounds, 180+HP. 

AND_2196.jpg

2008 Suzuki DRZ400SM only vehicle I've ever purchased new.  Tons of mods.  Funnest bike for the money and very versatile.  25,000 miles and on it's 3rd motor.

DSC00815.jpg

1995 Honda VFR750, I had to sell this a few years back, I did the paint and body work, it was a real looker, I do miss it.

DSC01046.jpg

2001 DRZ400E in process of becoming dualsport machine.

DSC_0190-1.jpg

CRF88 motard conversion with a ton of mods.  Way too much fun!  I race these in a local league.  I bought another because they are a lot more fun to play with when you have a friend.

fiddy_zpsdf91feb6.jpg

1998 Yamaha YZ400F crazy stupid fast dirtbike.  Will soon be for sale.

yz_zpsa6ace7a1.jpg

My newest addition 1991 Honda ST1100.  Getting older and trying to get away from the fast stuff.  The wife and I have really enjoyed this bike so far but I've only had it for a few months. 

st1100_zps4dfb6967.jpg

10-ring, those two Dragon pics are awesome!  Especially the CBR.  Unlike alot of the Dragon "racers" that like to hang off, you look like you know what you're doing.

Here's my first bike. Had it for about a year and upgraded to a Connie.

IMG_1046.JPG

My current ride.

c14glamourshot.jpg

• Like 1