Problems uploading pictures

Guest db99wj

Guest db99wj

I would love to be able to do this, instead of going through somewhere else to do it:mad:

I go to the upload part, select my file, select my area "i.e. Handguns"add my title, add a comment, then hit submit, starts the upload process, says it is complete/sucessful, takes me back to the pictures, not there:mad:

What am I doing wrong?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest db99wj
hmmm good question! the last picture I put up was one of an FN FAL...it worked for me.

drop tungsten a quick note about it

Well it says it works for me....I will send him a note.

I always just use another site to host the picture!

Why, does it work for you or not?

Guest db99wj
I use Firefox almost exclusively anymore. I haven't seen that problem, but will check into it!

Could be the user, but it said it worked:D:confused:

Guest Archimedes

I'll offer as much space as I can on my webserver.

If anyone is interested, PM me.

You can just email me whatever it is or I can give you FTP access if you wish.

~Archi

Guest db99wj
I'll offer as much space as I can on my webserver.

If anyone is interested, PM me.

You can just email me whatever it is or I can give you FTP access if you wish.

~Archi

Appreciate that, not that I need to upload a lot and it is a nice feature here on this site, just can't figure out why it won't work for me. Works for everyone else, I think it's Tungstens fault, yep, it's Tungstens fault:p

Guest Archimedes

I think it's the hosting part he's having problems with.

For a picture to work in a post it has to be presented on the internet somewhere.

I believe that the server confirms that the upload was successful, but I'm assuming that he can't access them even after it says success.

~Archi

Guest db99wj
I'm definitely the one to blame if something isn't working right here. :confused:

What types of files were you uploading? JPEG? GIF? BMP? TIFF? PNG?

jpg.

This is the file from my computer, could it be how it is saved?

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\PictureProject\DSCN0169.JPG