Rand Paul

Guest CigarGuy

I can't see Hillary in 2016, not after 8 yrs of the young articulate black man that can speak with a negro dialect when he wants too. An old woman for President? (more like Bidens VP pick if you ask me). Old and stupid is not a winning ticket imo....wait...well maybe.  

I think the honey boo boo-where's my obama-phone crowd would be more likely to vote for Beyonce over Billary, but I've been wrong before.

Frankly I could care less who they put up, they will win IF the Republicans won't stand their ground, fight back and make a clear argument and above all, give R-voters a reason TO vote. This ABO crap didn't work out so well.

BTW, Rand Paul on Radical Islam - http://weaselzippers.us/2013/02/06/rand-paul-delivers-major-speech-on-threat-of-radical-islam/#more-134797

...An old woman for President? (more like Bidens VP pick if you ask me). ...

Biden won't last the second primary if he's dumb enough to even challenge.

This old woman is the most admired woman in the world of the 21st century thus far, and umm, first woman prez perfect followup to first black one. To be followed by Hispanic gay one next I guess.

Not to mention she's already anointed by the Party and the Media. A shoo in for the nomination if she wants it. She won't even have to spend much money on the primaries.

And unless Bad Times drive people from the Dems, a shoo in to win the Presidency too, much bigger margin than O's second time around, maybe even more than his first.

- OS

I don't want to even think about Hillary, so I am not going to.

As far as Rand goes, he is my guy.  He has some of the same core beliefs as his father, but unlike his father, he has some good oratory skills which he can use to convey his message effectively and not come off as a loon at times.  Do I think he will get the Republican nomination?  Probably not, but there is always hope.

+1  for Demint going to Heritage.

OK, Oh Shoot says it a done deal. Throw in the towel folks it's over.  :waiting:

Hardly anybody listened to me a year ago all the way up to the election either. Nobody bit when I started a year ago with universal background checks during this admin, either. 

It's okay.

Maybe her health will go, or the dollar will crash. Either of those will negate the prediction. Meanwhile, I'd say she's on a weight loss program, skin tucks, hairstyle experimentation, etc. She'll look 50 in two years, rarin' to go.

She and Slick Willie aren't really people, let alone spouses. They're political androids and to become the first husband/wife presidential combo will be historical irresistible impulse.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

I was raised on Goldwater and Bill Buckley. I am a Goldwater Republican, the true Conservatives. There is nothing in the Neo-Conservative Republican Party of today that resembles any of my beliefs so now I am an Independent. A whole lot of the Independents everybody is worried about are just like me. The party of Karl Rove and the Koch Brothers and Adelston is going to have to self-destruct before anything can be done to change the party. Rand Paul is still new so I have no idea what effect he will have. I do know it will take more than 1 man to make the change, so until there appears a whole lot of true conservatives we are stuck with the mess we have. I still vote Republican at state and county level but the RNC is just a bunch of dangerous con men as far as I can see.

• Like 1

I was raised on Goldwater and Bill Buckley. I am a Goldwater Republican, the true Conservatives. There is nothing in the Neo-Conservative Republican Party of today that resembles any of my beliefs so now I am an Independent. A whole lot of the Independents everybody is worried about are just like me. The party of Karl Rove and the Koch Brothers and Adelston is going to have to self-destruct before anything can be done to change the party. Rand Paul is still new so I have no idea what effect he will have. I do know it will take more than 1 man to make the change, so until there appears a whole lot of true conservatives we are stuck with the mess we have. I still vote Republican at state and county level but the RNC is just a bunch of dangerous con men as far as I can see.

More dangerous than the con man that won in November? I think not.

I like Rand Paul. The RNC needs to wake up and learn from him, Demint and the like. We need some heroes of the Constitution to gain some steam and reclaim some ground.

If Hilary ages the next four years like she did the last four, she'll be in rough condition come election time. Edited by Batman

Hardly anybody listened to me a year ago all the way up to the election either. Nobody bit when I started a year ago with universal background checks during this admin, either. 

It's okay.

Maybe her health will go, or the dollar will crash. Either of those will negate the prediction. Meanwhile, I'd say she's on a weight loss program, skin tucks, hairstyle experimentation, etc. She'll look 50 in two years, rarin' to go.

She and Slick Willie aren't really people, let alone spouses. They're political androids and to become the first husband/wife presidential combo will be historical irresistible impulse.

- OS

Back in 2008 I thought that Hillary would have been worse on us than Barry, but now I'm not so sure. Gun control issues aside, Obama has been on a crusade to sink US business since he took office. I don't believe Hillary would have been this bad.
  • Like 1

Back in 2008 I thought that Hillary would have been worse on us than Barry, but now I'm not so sure. Gun control issues aside, Obama has been on a crusade to sink US business since he took office. I don't believe Hillary would have been this bad.

Agree. I actually considered voting in the Dem primary for BHO, just to help forestall Hildebeeste, who I considered the worst possible outcome. Shows ya how wrong a feller can be.

- OS

Guest ThePunisher

The most popular woman in America in each of the last ten years. 

Evidence that the majority of people in this country don't have a clue.....

Rand Paul is definitely running for President in 2016.  It's a fact.

Rand Paul is definitely a contender.  He is a Tea Party Conservative, but he has played it smart and has not ruffled a lot of feathers on his way up.  He has a strong conviction and is a true Conservative.   If the GOP gets their heads out of their asses and finally tells people like Karl Rove to kick rocks they will have a real chance at retaking the White House, and even the Senate.  

Karl Rove and his cronies are killing the GOP.  He is clueless as to what needs to be done to revive his own damn party.  The GOP better smarten up and go back to their roots.  They better grow some balls and tell the Democrats to stick it where the sun doesn't shine.  If they don't do that then the maggots in the Democratic party will finish them off.

I'm not sure if the "most popular woman in America for 10 years" moniker is more of an indictment of America or women? ;)

Yes is the correct answer to this question.  How she became a national heroine after all the lying, obfuscating, and misdirection, starting from when she was fired from her first job (working against the Nixon folks on the Watergate deal - seriously, they had him dead to rights and she still felt compelled to lie and cheat) through Rose Law / Whitewater, and onward into Benghazi..."Yes, I'm hiding behind the bodies of 4 Americans whose murders I facilitated, but at this point, what does it even matter?"  I can't begin to understand how she's now the model of all that is goodness and light.

• 2 weeks later...