Status of the gun industry

mikadosoft

I don't have an extra $20 to spare at the moment to renew my TGO posting ability in the trading area (I'll have it on the 22nd payday) so I thought I'd post this here to get the word out.  I figure everyone on here are the ones that need to know this anyway.  I recieved this information in an email and found a link for it.  Believe it or not.  I'm just putting it out there.

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2013/01/update-status-of-gun-industry.html

Here's a cut and paste from the site.

Status of gun industry

Attention F.B. fans: to follow will be several IMPORTANT Info updates about the status of the gun industry currently, followed by an INVENTORY UPDATE: We traveled to Texas for Industry meetings concerning the shortages, here's what we were told.

Smith & Wesson-is running at Full capacity making 300+ guns/day-mainly M&P pistols. They are unable to produce any more guns to help with the shortages.

130128-ammo.jpg

RUGER: Plans to increase from 75% to 100% in the next 90 days.

FNH: Moving from 50% production to 75% by Feb 1st and 100% by March 1. Remington-Maxed out!

Armalite: Maxed out.

DPMS: Can't get enough parts to produce any more product.

COLT: Production runs increasing weekly...bottle necked by Bolt carrier's.

LWRC:Making only black guns, running at full capacity...can't get enough gun quality steel to make barrels.

Springfield Armory: Only company who can meet demand but are running 30-45 days behind.

AMMO: Every caliber is now Allocated! We are looking at a nation wide shortage of all calibers over the next 9 months. All plants are producing as much ammo as possible w/ of 1 BILLION rounds produced weekly. Most is military followed by L.E. and civilians are third in line.

MAGPUL is behind 1 MILLION mags, do not expect any large quantities of magpul anytime soon.

RELOADERS... ALL Remington, Winchester, CCI & Federal primers are going to ammo FIRST. There are no extra's for reloading purposes... it could be 6-9 months before things get caught up. Sorry for the bleak news, but now we know what to expect in the coming months. Stay tuned, we'll keep you posted...

Barack Obama, Dianne Feinstein and the rest of the Statists have done more to promote gun ownership than the NRA ever did. Well done, Democrats!

130128-empty-gun-store.jpg

They didn’t know when they’d be getting anything back in stock, from magazines to rifles to pistols. Manufacturers were running full-bore, but couldn’t come close to keeping up with market demand. It wasn’t just the AR-15s, the AK-pattern rifles, the M1As, and the FALs that were sold out. It really hit me when I realized that the World War-era M1 Garands, M1 carbines, and Enfield .303s were gone, along with every last shell. Ubiquitous Mosin-Nagants—of which every gun store always seems to have 10-20—were gone. So was their ammo. Only a dust free space marked their passing. I’ve never seen anything like it.

Every weapon of military utility designed within the past 100+ years was gone. This isn’t a society stocking up on certain guns because they fear they may be banned. This is a society preparing for war.

Edited by mikadosoft
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry...  Didn't notice that it had already been posted.  As for the zombie connection, people that are preparing for zombies, can avoids the mad rush.  Once the rush is over, buy stuff.  I think a lot ot the people are buying stuff on credit.  In a few months the credit card bills will come due and they'll sell the stuff to help pay the credit cards.  A fool and their money are soon parted.

I am a zombies prepper and I know prepping for them takes a lot of money.  Just trying to maximize what fellow preppers can get with their money.  I've even sold some of my stuff with the intent to buy it back once the rush is over.

John

Oh shoot,

Zombies are not buying guns and ammo.  Zombies wait for the government to give them guns and ammo.  The people that are buying all the stuff are the people that looked at you like you were crazy when you started talking about zombies once upon a time...  The people that trusted in the government until just recently they noticed the government trying to take away their right to defend themselves.  A large portion of the populace has had that cathartic moment that most of us here have had long ago.  They now realize that the government is not their friend.  People in the government are out to maintain their power any way possible.

I have friend that never made any rude comments when I talked about the ZA.  He just sat quietly.  When Obama started talking about banning guns, he called me wanting recommendations for an AR purchase. 

• 2 weeks later...