Small portion of my stored ammo

jphillips63,

I concur that you have instantly achieved legend status here.  We will all remember you forever - and now that we have enjoyed this, I hope that (if you request it) David would honor any request you have to make this thread go away permanently.  

• Like 1

jphillips63,

I concur that you have instantly achieved legend status here.  We will all remember you forever - and now that we have enjoyed this, I hope that (if you request it) David would honor any request you have to make this thread go away permanently.  

If you guys feel it needs to go away then by all means I won't get upset.

I'm guessing that is up to you.  If it were me, I would want to make it go away.  You are talking about announcing the collection of ~$300K-$500K worth of valuable assets in your home.  AND....  you could possibly be looked at by an alphabet soup.   Remember that a "collector" recently had 1500 firearms taken away.

I am soooooo glad you shared.  It is awesome.  I think we all just want you to be safe and invisible.

just my thoughts...  anyone else??

Edited by Peace

Kinda have to agree with Peace. More power to you for having all that, but it just isn't smart to post that to a public forum. Not that I am concerned with members on here, but rather with the person who might just happen to be browsing. Not to mention you probably have already landed on an alphabet soup agencies watch list. In addition to that it might break some kind of obscure law depending on where you are. Just my .02.

why would you post this?

I got no ammo.  Maybe if I did I might post it too.

I have nothing to hide and bought and paid for everything I own with many hours of working. This was a show and tell section and I understand your and the others concerns. I have the ammo and my firearms stored in a place safely away from home and ammo underground in a storm shelter I had built just for the purpose.  

Again I'm ok with it coming down for the obvious reasons of course and thanks for those of concern.   So if anyone knows the owner here personally they can notify him to remove the thread and again thanks for the compliments and concerns folks.

• Like 1
I dont see a problem with it lord help anyone that wants to steal from you and i dont see a law against it :D
If you do see a problem with having that much ammo please contact me i will dispose of it properly!

One purpose of pulling the ammo out and do a count and sort it into proper containers all of same ammo. I have put in a storm cellar that has a fire extinguishing system installed and the ammo is stored out and away from the house. Very costly expense yes but a piece of mind to my home and my belongings.

I salute you,sir. You are what I aspire to be. "You are my hero, Ferris Bueller!"

I saved those pictures. I am going to look at them a lot when I'm all alone.  :yum:

Your one sick puppy...... I've been told I'm a horder of ammo, I'm just too lazy to gather it all up for pictures......Kudo's on an impressive collection!

• Administrator

Folks post pictures of their $2.5M houses and $400K cars on the Internet all the time without concern of theft.  Not saying it doesn't happen, but it's probably pretty rare.  There's no reason to take these pics down now anyway.  They've surely been immortalized by one of numerous caching services, historical search engines, and people who want to take those pics to the bathroom for some "alone time".

Fortune favors the prepared.  Good for you being damn well prepared.

• Like 5
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...