Full moon horror and tattoo.

Who's going? It's coming to Belcourt. Norman Reedus will be there!
I already got my tickets. gonna get him to sign my Horton Scout 125, the same crossbow he uses!

How many times will you get a photo op with Daryl Dixon!?!?! Edited by Caster

Are they gonna be at Belcourt? The website says Nashville convention center??

I'll have to ask the wife. I was under the impression it was the Belcourt. I'm probably wrong don't take my word for it. This is why I married a good woman. Why bother with details when shes fanatical about details anyway.

Daryl Dixon is the John Wayne of this generation.
Treats a lady like a lady, stabs a bad guy in throat, and lives off the land like an Apache.

Fantastic! I will be quoting this.

Caster, I like your analogy. Not to sure what that says about us...but I lkie it.

I think it says there ARE stil men out there that act like men, not neutered politically correct sissies. We may be a bit more abrasive with our language and a bit more open with what we feel inside but a modern MAN can do that without being exceedingly vulgar or all touchy feely.

Might want to change his name from "Norma" to "Norman". I would hate for him to slice your throat over it, he has been under a lot of stress lately.

Dolomite

HEY! It's a gun forum! If that ain't an honest mistake I don't know what is! LOL

Yep, I fixed it.

When is this? I would love to have apicture with Darly Dixon! I will put it right next to the one I have of Lee Ermey.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Full-Moon-Tattoo-Horror-Festival/201917522859?fref=ts

March 29-31 Nashville Convention Center.

Guests include:

LINDA BLAIR : ALL 3 DAYS
NORMAN REEDUS : FRIDAY & SATURDAY ONLY: Was all 3 but now has commitment in LA on SUNDAY.
SEAN PATRICK FLANNERY : ALL 3 DAYS
DAVID DELLA ROCCO : ALL 3 DAYS
SID HAIG : ALL 3 DAYS
BILL MOSELEY : ALL 3 DAYS
LEW TEMPLE : ALL 3 DAYS
KEN KIRZINGER : ALL 3 DAYS
STEVE DASH : ALL 3 DAYS
CJ GRAHAM : ALL 3 DAYS
GLENN HETRICK : ALL 3 DAYS
J LAROSE : ALL 3 DAYS
JAKE THE SNAKE : SATURDAY & SUNDAY ONLY
DDP : SATURDAY & SUNDAY ONLY
RAVEN : FRIDAY & SATURDAY ONLY

You can prepay for autographs and photo ops. So, I'm definitely getting my Horton Scout crossbow signed.....err well, I've ordered new stock stickers from Horton and plan on getting that signed so I can still get the crossbow out.
I know I'm getting a photo with the Saints plus Rocco too. I don't wanna look like a dork, so I gotta think of something cool to do for the photo. They have prop guns and they'll pose pretty much however you want. I'm thinking me, the Saints and Rocco should have a Mexican stand off.

What do you think? Not like I'll get another opportunity here. Oughta make it count! Edited by Caster
  • Like 1

You can prepay for autographs and photo ops. So, I'm definitely getting my Horton Scout crossbow signed.....err well, I've ordered new stock stickers from Horton and plan on getting that signed so I can still get the crossbow out.
I know I'm getting a photo with the Saints plus Rocco too. I don't wanna look like a dork, so I gotta think of something cool to do for the photo. They have prop guns and they'll pose pretty much however you want. I'm thinking me, the Saints and Rocco should have a Mexican stand off.

What do you think? Not like I'll get another opportunity here. Oughta make it count!

Prepay?

What do you think? Not like I'll get another opportunity here. Oughta make it count!

I like it! One of the four way type stand off deals. That would mean you would need 8 prop guns though. Maybe they will have enough. If not you can always paint your hands black and point at them with your fingers in the shape of a gun. If it passes as a gun for a school principal then it must be good enough!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Anybody go?

We had a ball!

Norman is a SUPER nice guy.  Just a regular Joe.  Rocco is Awesome and Sean Flanery too.  All great guys.  I hate putting my face in the interwebz so ignore the smiley faces.

Me and Sean Patrick Flanery

MeandSPF_zpsf91ea075.jpg

Me and David Della Rocco!

MeandRocco_zps448a18dd.jpg

I brought Rocco a Coke.  I told him I met a genie who told me to give that to him.  (Gotta see the movie to know the joke)  He laughed and said that's F'ing hilarious.

roccolaughs_zpse31f5a5d.jpg

Me and mighty man himself!  What a friggin' cool guy, no joke.  As if I wasn't a huge Daryl fan before!....

meandNorman_zps83f4526b.jpg

Here's Norman looking at my stickers.  I have a Horton Scout like he used in the first 3 seasons, but I didn't wanna lug it around to get it signed so I ordered a new set of stickers from Horton and took them to get signed.  I can see Horton getting a LOT of orders for these soon, he thought that was a great idea.  

Normanlooksatmystickers_zps469c876d.jpg

Me and the Saints.  Now I know there were hundreds of photos to do and they couldn't take the time for each and every one to get it perfect, BUT, tell me WTF is Norman Reedus shooting at?  My wife says a walker was coming up and he had to put it down.  He's nowhere NEAR my head!   I was gonna go for a mexican stand off but there were only two prop guns and the coordinator didn't like the idea so...I took an execution.  I can think of worse ways to die!

4c7e68f6-7496-4a0d-ade9-da8ea7fca9e1_zps

• Like 1