Mexico Wants Us to Register Guns & Give Them the Registry

Yea, and why don't we send them a few F-16s and Abram tanks like we did Egypt. Then they can fly drugs across our border and knock down the walls with the Abrams. Things get more unbelievable all the time. Hang on to the guns guys, we are going to need them.
Guest 556or762

Ok so I had to laugh aout this one, I doubt many would remember the original Red Dawn but I had to watch it this afternoon. Are you ready? stay with me now! In the movie after the invasion of the town the leader of the Cuban army tells his men to go to the local sporting goods store and find all of the form 4473's and bring them to him so they can find the gun owners in town!  Now is that a fucked up turn of history there or what?  Go check it out, so does this mean we have to deal with the Mexican army coming into town and sending the older men to political re education camps like in the movie?

I'm about tired of Mexico. I wish we could ship them to the Middle East and bring Isreal here. We could probably get some shit done then. 

HAHA the border would become porous the OTHER direction as all the conservatives rush to Isrealico. 

Ok so I had to laugh aout this one, I doubt many would remember the original Red Dawn but I had to watch it this afternoon. Are you ready? stay with me now! In the movie after the invasion of the town the leader of the Cuban army tells his men to go to the local sporting goods store and find all of the form 4473's and bring them to him so they can find the gun owners in town!  Now is that a fucked up turn of history there or what?  Go check it out, so does this mean we have to deal with the Mexican army coming into town and sending the older men to political re education camps like in the movie?

I would hope that if the US was invaded my local gun shop guy would burn the 4473's just for that reason...ummm, should call him tomorrow and see if he has an invasion plan.  :rant:

• Like 1

I read the whole thread, my take is.

When theings go bad in this country the UN just might step in.

Mexco is the closest country to us, with no border wall it

would be easy to come in and "help" the UN.

Texas would slow them down, but to many "UN personal" will

over welm Texas.

We lack commacation, and organzion, with out eather we would have a tuff

time fighting back.

O YEA, GOTO HELL MEXCO!

• Like 1

I read the whole thread, my take is.

When theings go bad in this country the UN just might step in.

Mexco is the closest country to us, with no border wall it

would be easy to come in and "help" the UN.

Texas would slow them down, but to many "UN personal" will

over welm Texas.

We lack commacation, and organzion, with out eather we would have a tuff

time fighting back.

O YEA, GOTO HELL MEXCO!

Remember the Alamo and why TN is the Volunteer State!