Yes, Barack Obama is a tyrant, just like the Founders warned us against.

• Administrator

It would be supremely helpful if you would post a synopsis and share your own thoughts rather than just carpet-bombing the forum with links like this.  We welcome intelligent debate and conversation and encourage members to share things like this and discuss them but if I want to click a random link with a headline attached to it, I can visit FoxNews.com and eat my heart out.

Thanks.

• Like 4

It would be supremely helpful if you would post a synopsis and share your own thoughts rather than just carpet-bombing the forum with links like this.  We welcome intelligent debate and conversation and encourage members to share things like this and discuss them but if I want to click a random link with a headline attached to it, I can visit FoxNews.com and eat my heart out.

Thanks.

No problem.  I can literally thousands of words on some of these topics and thought I was doing many a favor by not lengthening the amount of reading that people had to do by letting them come to their own conclusions, but I would be more than happy to add my opinion.

Guest 556or762

I am curious when anybody else thinks obout O Bummer do they think about Metallica's King Nothing? I do, go read the lyrics and tell me it aint a perfect fit, I mean eerie really how close it is.  Therre are others that come to mind from various artists but that song was the first thing I thought of when he started side stepping the constitution with these EO's. Come on TGO tell me Im wrong I dare ya!

I am curious when anybody else thinks obout O Bummer do they think about Metallica's King Nothing? I do, go read the lyrics and tell me it aint a perfect fit, I mean eerie really how close it is.  Therre are others that come to mind from various artists but that song was the first thing I thought of when he started side stepping the constitution with these EO's. Come on TGO tell me Im wrong I dare ya!

wow...Metallica the prophets. 

Edited by KaNuckles
Facts are that Obama came from out of nowhere, was schooled at the best colleges money can buy, yet had no money of his own on record, nor a job. He has hidden everything about his scholastic abilities and records. He holds a social security number from a state he has never lived in (but has relatives with illegal SS #s from the same state with no record of having lived there either). I think history will show a huge con game was played on us all. If anyone had told me 10 years ago the few facts we know about the president now sitting in the White House , I'd have told them they were crazy as hell......and I'm NOT talking about being black. That was going to happen anyway sooner or later, and I don't really consider that a major issue if they are qualified.
  • Like 1

Obama Obama Obama.  I'm about sick of hearing it.  Go tell a liberal.

Dude's president and there's not a freaking thing you can do about it.  Maybe if the opposing party would get off their moral high horse, start vetting their chosen one's before CNN does and actually put a worthy candidate up for president then things might change.  I'm not counting on it.  The writing's on the wall.

• Like 3

IMHO Obama has pit the American people against one another more than any president than I remember. Yes, there have always been people that do not care for the "current president" of that time. But Obama is polarizing a nation to strongly opposing sides. I have never wittnessed the US this divided, unhappy, and with so many just about frothing at the mouth at each other on so many different fronts at the same time.

IMHO Obama has pit the American people against one another more than any president than I remember. Yes, there have always been people that do not care for the "current president" of that time. But Obama is polarizing a nation to strongly opposing sides. I have never wittnessed the US this divided, unhappy, and with so many just about frothing at the mouth at each other on so many different fronts at the same time.

He learned all this from Saul Alinsky.

In Rules for Radicals Alinsky wrote, "....The job of the organizer is to maneuver and bait the establishment so that it will publicly attack him as a 'dangerous enemy.'" According to Alinsky, "the hysterical instant reaction of the establishment will not only validate the organizer's credentials of competency but also ensure automatic popular invitation......"

To know Obama - Study Saul Alinsky.

• Like 1
Guest 556or762
I'm trying to keep out of most of the political debate, however I like many of you feel that there are dark days on our horizon and one man will be the face of these days. I know that one man doesn't wield the power in our government to put our country in the position we find ourselves in, however one man is the universal face behind it. I hope that we as a people can wake up and help to make a change for the better before we as a people are forced to act to create this change. I have learned from the history of the world there have been other civilizations that have become too greedy, too needy to do for themselves that which they can take from others, and of those civilizations NONE are still alive. If history can teach us anything it should teach us that the course we as a people are choosing ends in destruction, not necessarily military destruction but destruction of everything that we hold dear and everything we as a people have struggled to create. If something does not change soon it would seem our financial destruction is closer than most of us may possibly comprehend and in the aftermath of our financial meltdown to come who will be to blame? I ask you this, when those that have worked so hard to earn what they have are made, not asked to share with those that have not, how will they take it? How would anyone you know handle having their life taken away an given to others in the name of the common good? What do you think will happen when the millions that depend on government welfare to survive are suddenly dropped an told there will be no more checks? Will you graciously envite those you have supported with your tax dollars your whole working life into your homes, will you share your ration of bread with those that only a short time ago took what they wanted free and clear never having to lift a hand to make it theirs. I am not a fortune teller, I'm not psychic, I am just a student of history and great men in history have shown us the way and died so that we could live as we choose, now as a student of history I can't help but notice the fact that this has all happened before. I again hope we as a people can change our course but history shows that we have taken the wrong course for quite a while now if our intentions were not to repeat it. If hope and change are the keywords in these times, I truly "hope" we can make the "change" before history repeats itself again.
  • 3 months later...
Guest ThePunisher

Yes, Barack Obama is a tyrant, just like the Founders warned us against.

Yep, becoming more evident each day of every week. But, it appears the people don't heed warnings or advice very well.

http://www.bob-owens.com/2013/02/yes-barack-obama-is-a-tyrant-just-like-the-founders-warned-us-against/

I miss "mcurrier's" posts. He provided a voluntary service giving us news updates and topics to discuss. Edited by ThePunisher

All the references to Metallica's King Nothing. I had not heard of it. Here are the lyrics:

King Nothing

Wish I may, wish I might
Have this I wish tonight
Are you satisfied?
Dig for gold, dig for fame
You dig to make your name
Are you pacified?

All the wants you waste
All the things you've chased

Then it all crashes down
And you break your crown
And you point your finger
But there's no one around
Just want one thing
Just to play the king
But the castle's crumbled
And you're left with just a name

Where's your crown, King Nothing?
Where's your crown?

Hot and cold, bought and sold
A heart as hard as gold
Are you satisfied?
Wish I might, wish I may
You wish your life away
Are you pacified?

All the wants you waste
All the things you've chased

Then it all crashes down
And you break your crown
Just want one thing
Just to play the king

Where's your crown?

I wish I may, I wish I might
Have this wish I wish tonight
I want that star, I want it now
I want it all and I don't care how

Careful what you wish
Careful what you say
Careful what you wish, you may regret it
Careful what you wish, you just might get

Then it all crashes down
And you break your crown
Just want one thing
Just to play the king

Nothing

You're just nothing
You're just nothing
Absolutely nothing

Off to never-never land

Guest nra37922

IMHO the problem is that we, the American People, have by trying to do good, ie. welfare and other such endeavors, have lost sight of the goal of these program.  Instead we have allowed these programs to become life styles that nobody has the gonads to cut off or radically modify.  The end result being a voting block that continues to grow and then elects politicians that feed their reliance on government.  Nothing racist about this as we have white slugs sucking off the public teat that need to be cut loose also.

The Ohole in the WH right now is just the result of these programs.

Guest RedLights&Sirens

Nothing racist about this as we have white slugs sucking off the public teat that need to be cut loose also.

+1

It is deffinatley important to remember this. A white co-worker of mine is on welfare and freely admits it. He has seniority over me regarding time in the company, certification and rank. He also has no major bills outside of the usual. Dosnt even have a car. He is very liberal, worships the ground Obama walks on and is even for having GPS implants in EVERYONE so we can track the "crimminals."

Anyways, I digress. Back to the welfare thing. I make signifigantly less than he does and dont put in OT ever but I pay all my bills including a car payment and still manage to feed my expensive hobbies. Oh and no welfare for me.
Guest 6.8 AR

IMHO the problem is that we, the American People, have by trying to do good, ie. welfare and other such endeavors, have lost sight of the goal of these program.  Instead we have allowed these programs to become life styles that nobody has the gonads to cut off or radically modify.  The end result being a voting block that continues to grow and then elects politicians that feed their reliance on government.  Nothing racist about this as we have white slugs sucking off the public teat that need to be cut loose also.

The Ohole in the WH right now is just the result of these programs.

That's the whole problem. Governments don't do good things unless they stay within the confines they were

meant to. If you look at the Constitution, you won't find any reason to do those things. They tend to only make

a permanent underclass, which we now have, and it will be difficult to deal with in the future. There is no good

to come from playing this game with people's character, individual accountability and responsibility like this.

It's also one more way to deplete the country's treasure and demoralize the individual.