BEWARE: Impactguns.com

xRUSTYx

Hey Guys ... Just thought I would pass this along.

Placed an order for a Pink Ruger LCP from Impactguns.com on 2/6/2013.  At the time, it showed, "In Stock".  As soon as the order was placed, it showed "Out of Stock" -- I assume I probably got the last one, great!  Got an order confirmation via email and everything seemed to be good to go.  

Anyways -- I did research their site prior to placing the order.  They had a banner that orders were taking 3-4 days to process.  No biggie, I don't mind waiting a few days, as I understand most LGS and Suppliers are relatively backed up.

Fast forward to 8 days after placing my order.  I call the number they have on their website:  1-888-505-3086  ... It apologizes that they can't take call's right now, and simply disconnects.  Try calling the number and you will see what I mean.  Figured phone lines might be a bit busy -- Tried several times throughout the day, same message.

Next up, Day #9, I shoot them an email (sales@impactguns.com) -- Still no response to this day.

Fast forward to today:  Day 14 (2/20/2013)  -- 2 Weeks after order has been placed.

Tried Calling - Same Message

Tried Submitting Email Through their contact us page, this is what I get when I click "Submit" --Your request could not be completed. Please try again or choose another link.

So, here I sit, 2 weeks after the order.  I can't get ahold of impactguns.com any which way I have tried.  I've tried local random numbers, the 888 number, emails via my email account, and contacting them via their "Contact Us" page.

Not sure what to do at this point minus starting a chargeback request via my CC.

Anyone else with negative experiences with impactguns.com?

• Like 1

Unless you are in a big hurry to get a gun I would call the CC company and see what the latest date is that you can file a charge back and wait a little while longer. I bet they are just backed up like everyone else. Just what I would do though.

Yeah, I have up to 60 days.

I've ordered accessories with them on at least two occasions. No complaints.

I may be able to talk my girlfriend into selling hers. Other than one magazine through it, it's been sitting in the safe. Wanna make an offer?

TDR ... I paid the following:

Subtotal:  $315.99

Shipping:  $15.40

Total:  $331.39

Transfer Fees:  $10 + 15 (would be paid)

Grand Total:  $357.39

How about $350 cash for your girlfriend and I'll cancel my impactguns order :) 

I've ordered accessories with them on at least two occasions. No complaints.

I may be able to talk my girlfriend into selling hers. Other than one magazine through it, it's been sitting in the safe. Wanna make an offer?

Watch out here they come-

Edited by quesogrande

I'm confused. Did xRUSTYx just offer to buy a gun or a girlfriend from TDR?

He did leave out and S so it looks like he bought a girlfriend.

LOLOLOL ... Oi Vey ....

I have handled many transfers for Impact Guns and have heard no customer complaints thus far. Things are just CRAZY right now.

That's good to hear! 

You've got a deal. I'll call you in a minute.

Sweeeeet!  Thanks TDR!

Admin- i bet for the deal not being in the correct section-

The other day a guy got the admin (club to the head) for asking a price- its just common here.  lol

We're both Benefactors (pay to buy/sell) -- A deal just happened to be made in a thread :)

:biglol: It would take a whole lot more to replace her. I suspect Molly Maids and a private chef come with a hefty price tag.

HAHA ... I'm sure my wife would have something to say about it as well! 

It did sound funny as I was re-reading it though! LOL