GOPRO PICATINNY MOUNT

I was wondering this morning, if you you could get a decent picture from behind the rear site and use the camera's view finder to place shots. Could make for an interesting vid...

I bought one just ilke that on Ebay for $15.53 shipped. Works great.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360566583233?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I also bought one that mounts in line with the rail rather than an offset.

Dolomite

Edited by Dolomite_supafly
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

What's having a camera on your rifle do for ya?

Make über awesome tactical YouTube videos? :lol:

J/K, well kinda. I would venture that's the main use though I am sure there is a valid non-mall ninja purpose.

For me it is just a toy but for hunters it could keep a record of their hunt. I would prefer to have a camera recording my entire body as I shoot so I can see and improve. I have actually done that when practicing.

Another real world purpose would be if you seen trouble coming and use the camera to document what exactly happened. I know I have some troublesome neighbors that have actaully came on our property and made threats. Since the first time it has happened I always have a camera ready in case they come back. They have said they will lie to police. And if I have video documentation it is hard to dispute what happened.

Dolomite

cool stuff, we use go pros at work on occasion very rugged w good hi definition video.Never weapon mounted though,.Am curious to know how long the cam will last/live with all of the force generated from the weapon.thanks for the links.maybe well see some more fps protege's.... :rock:

Edited by Dustbuster