"When it comes to gun laws, TN gets an F"

Guest FTNWO

That's an F for Freaking Awsome!

There are a few things I'd like to see changed, constitutional carry for one, no more TBI $10 background checks being another.

Overall though after living in Ca for most of my life I'll take what's here with a smile.
  • Like 4
The only one I question, but I would not make it a law I don't think, is reporting stolen firearms. For obvious reasons, I'd report mine if they were stolen. However, if for some reason I did not want to report them as stolen, I should not be made too.
  • Like 1

The only one I question, but I would not make it a law I don't think, is reporting stolen firearms. For obvious reasons, I'd report mine if they were stolen. However, if for some reason I did not want to report them as stolen, I should not be made too.

You answered your own question.

The final note of the F report did not give any details of the "gun crime report" in our state.  They should have been more specific as far as the location of the highest % of the gun crimes.  I'd venture to say that 75% of those crimes would be contributed by the Memphis area.  I moved from Memphis 20 years to east Tennessee and it was more like an escape than a move.  Crime existed there primarily due to a liberal corrupt government that embrases entitlement programs.  

What a bunch of sh$tbags

"Since the landmark Supreme Court decision in Heller v. District of Columbia in 2008 that redefined the Second Amendment, we have tracked all Second Amendment legislation and litigation nationwide.  We provide information and support to cities and states facing challenges through maintenance of a brief bank, pro bono research and support, and amicus briefing."

Looks like a slip up by the left to me.

The mayors against illegal guns is really mayors against all guns.  They try to downplay that and ensure everyone that they just want to stop crime, but the truth is they think that all guns are illegal in practice and people who somehow have one legally are thugs who found a loophole in the law that needs to be closed.

Look at the stupid things they want to ban:

all 50 bmg, because those are used so often by criminals in typical gang shootouts.

standard magazines, but they approve of the police and military having them, yet no one needs that many.

semi auto rifles, because they look scary.

pistol grips, because that makes it easier to hold the gun gangsta style during said shootouts with rifles that don't actually happen.

transfers and sales, because people should not actually have guns

transfers without registration, so its easier for their voters (inner city criminals) to find guns to steal to further their agenda if everyone knows where the guns are.

then look at what they do not want to do:

-execute all violent criminals, to save money on taxes and put fear into thugs

-take away ARs, semi auto pistols,  and normal capacity mags from the police, because 30 cops need 30 rounds each to handle the same 1 bad guy that civillians face alone (and can easily dispatch with 7 or less rounds)

-anything that actually stops crime

-anything that actually educates people how not to shoot theyselves

-etc

and what you get after studing these groups is a desire to promote crime and protect criminals which furthers an agenda of martial law/ police state degradation of the country.    In other words, nothing new to see here.

Edited by Jonnin

then look at what they do not want to do:

-take away ARs, semi auto pistols,  and normal capacity mags from the police, because 30 cops need 30 rounds each to handle the same 1 bad guy that civillians face alone (and can easily dispatch with 7 or less rounds)

Love it!

Of course, don't forget that some of those LE agencies are probably tasked with, among other duties, providing security details to those politicians' sorry butts.  Obviously the safety of those politicians is more important that the public that is meant to serve them.

Edited by JAB