Expo Center gun show this Sat, Sun March 2-3. Knoxville.

I was there at 9:05. Line moved pretty quickly. Easy to move around for about 45 minutes then is just started getting worse and worse. I was actually looking to buy a pistol for my wife but just couldn't seem to find a deal that just jumped out at me. As stated above,ammo was still too high. So after walking around for a couple of hours it was time to go. Had enough. only purchased a couple more speed loaders for my .38.

Prices seem to be coming down as far as ar's go. I seen a table full of complete lowers for 375. Different manufacturers. Ammo is still expensive for the most part. No 22 within reason. Same stuff different day. I didn't find anything worth trading on but my buddy did buy his first 1911 for 519.99 para gi. Which I thought was decent deal for him.

Did your friend happen to buy the Para 1911 from Mike at Mikes Gun Room?

It was pretty busy as per venders. I didn't see any tables empty, but I only made a quick trip. I seen a KSG there. that was neat. I bought a Glock grip plug thing, doesn't fit my glock.... I might make a bad luck Brian meme later... :( But for now, a sad face. I made a few hundred bucks so it wasn't a wash. I hope to make that much tomorrow since ill be able to make some sheaths for a few knives. Now to find somewhere to peddle my wares for the next few months.....

Does anyone have a table selling AR uppers?

Does David have a shop or are the gun shows the only way to buy from him?

Yeah there are a few available uppers.

David doesn't have a shop but can often meet in Nashville or on his way to a show. Just send him a message
Guest MAWLJ45

Today's show brought to you by overpriced junk, flea market goods, and childhood obesity...

Ditto, waste of $16.00. My wife came out with some socks. Yea socks from a gun show. I think I will pass on the next 10 or so shows. No 22 ammo less than $55 for a brick and .223 still going for over .60 per round. Our local guy only lets you purchase 5 boxes at a time at .50 a round. Should have slept in.LOL

I think I will pass on the next 10 or so shows. No 22 ammo less than $55 for a brick and .223 still going for over .60 per round. Our local guy only lets you purchase 5 boxes at a time at .50 a round. Should have slept in.LOL

If you're not reloading you're really hurting.....if you are reloading, you're kinda hurting.

My dad and I went today. Waste of time. I did see a couple OK deals on 1911s. I bought one box of .38 zombie max at the normal price.I wanted to pick up another Zombie t-shirt but no one had any. I do kind of wish I picked up a pack or two of the socks. BTW when did China knock off back packs start selling for as much as Maxpedition?

I have saved $20 in entry fees plus fuel costs ($40) by missing on purpose the last two gun shows in Knoxville for a lack of interest.  I have no need to visit gun museums, flea markets, and I am too old for the circus. 

Edited by Runco
  • Like 1
I'm from Nashville and was in Knoxville today so I stopped by the show. You Knoxville guys have NOTHING to complain about. Today's show was 4-5 times as big as anything we have in Nashville. Of course stuff was high, but that's just par for the course these days. At leat y'all have more high priced junk to look at than the 4-5 rows we have lol.

Yup same here. I actually watched a GunBroker auction for 1,000 rounds of Remmington Golden Bullet 22 bulk go for.....get ready......$130 !

If Im lying, Im dying.

There is not a shortage for those who were prepared.

I am down to 10,000 rounds of 22 and, am getting a little nervous!

Down to 5,000 rounds of 7.62 feel good with that