Tried to buy benefactor membership today

I got all the way through to filling out my name and address, then when I clicked continue to pay I get an "OOPS" message saying that I could not buy one because I have purchased one before. I haven't purchased this before, so i am confused. There is an invoice in my profile with an option to pay but when i click pay now, I get the same message again.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This invoice contains items you have already purchased which cannot be purchased again. Please contact an administrator for assistance.

This is it^^^^^^^^

The thing is, I have never purchased one before.

When I tried to become a benefactor I had some trouble (don't remember exactly what it said). I use Internet Explorer and it worked (I normally use Firefox). Just a thought.

When I tried to become a benefactor I had some trouble (don't remember exactly what it said). I use Internet Explorer and it worked (I normally use Firefox). Just a thought.

No dice. I tried that. I use firefox 90 percent of the time.

This invoice contains items you have already purchased which cannot be purchased again. Please contact an administrator for assistance.

This is it^^^^^^^^

The thing is, I have never purchased one before.

Don't use "invoice".

Go to TGO Store from link at top of forum, buy the 6 month 12 month one afresh.

I suspect you can buy it that way, or maybe at worst get the notice with clickable link I mentioned in post above.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

That makes 3 of us with the same problem, I also tried the fixes, nothing worked.  Hope they get if fixed soon, I really enjoy it here and think I should at least defray some of the costs.

Go look in the Client area of your profile, apparently I have tried to buy a bunch of memberships!  Sent a request for help!  You guys probably should too.

• Administrator

This is going to take me HOURS to clean up.  Please... do not keep trying over and over and over and over again if it doesn't seem to work.  The invoices were all sitting out there waiting for you to pay one of them... any of them.

This goes for everyone.  PLEASE do not just keep trying it over and over again.  Contact us if you need help!

Trying to pay is when I ran into the message I posted above. It let me fill out my personal info then offered a continue button. When I clicked on it I get the "OOPS" message. I went to the clent section and saw the invoice there and clicked that "pay now" button, only to have it put another membership invoice notice. So I posted here. Under the OOPS message it offers a help me link that does not really offer an answer and a contact us link that is, at least on my end with mozilla, a dead link.

• Administrator

I really don't understand the confusion.  Don't take that the wrong way folks ... I'm saying that I have run through it twice now and it works just fine for me every single time.  If you click the back button on your browser, it will send the current "order" into the netherworld.  Use the navigation feature inside the order system to return to the previous page.

If you need to clean up, delete, cancel or pay off of an existing "invoice" you can find your invoices here:   http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/index.php?app=nexus&module=clients&section=invoices

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#20X111-C]

-----------------

This is the error I keep getting. I have not purchased it before. I am so sorry this is being an issue. I really am not trying to be a pain.

Earlier I checked my invoices, they had been cleared, thank you TGODavid, I know this has been a hassel for you.

I clicked on TGO store, clicked on 6 MO membership, clicked add to cart, clicked pay now, double checked my personal info that popped up and clicked continue and got this

Oops! Something went wrong!
[#20X111-C]

Need Help?

• Administrator

Nah... thank you for persevering.  I couldn't seem to replicate that problem on my side no matter what, but when you all posted the exact error message it suddenly clicked.

It's funny that IPB made it sound like this bug was something only "some" people might experience.  That's craziness.  Clearly it was affecting a lot of folks.  I really wish they'd stop downplaying significant problems like that.