Kahr PM40 Sale or Trade

Like new Kahr PM40. Stainless. No wear or scratches. Comes with original case and all paperwork and accessories. Original Kahr 5 round mag. Also comes with 3 Kahr 6 round magazines with finger extension (paid $120). Approx 200 rounds fired. Very clean little gun. Will consider trade offers but really need to sell. Cash needed for another project. PM me for more info. Asking $600 for all. Cash FTF Middle TN.

Kahr.jpg

Edited by RCLARK

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By The Legion
      I have One Brand New and One Lightly Used set of Vortex Rings.  the Vortex 30mm rings have been taken out of the box but never used.  The 34mm Ring are very lightly used.  These rings run $149.00 at Planet Optics.  Thanks for looking.
      1.  Brand New Vortex Precision Matched Riflescope Rings 30mm, Ring Height High 1.45 in. - Asking $100.00 FTF sales or $110.00 shipped. (In Box)
      2.   Vortex Precision Matched Riflescope Rings 34mm, Ring Height High 1.26 - Asking $75.00 FTF sales or $85.00 shipped. (No Box)

• By The Legion
      I am selling a Brand New Dawson Precision Ice Magwell for Glock 17/34 Gen 5.  I am asking $50.00 FTF sales or $55.00 shipped.  I prefer payment in Cash, Cashiers Check, or USPS Money Order only please.  "NO Paypal"  Thanks for looking.

• By The Legion
      1.   I have Two 1lb jugs of Hodgdon H110.  I am asking $25.00 per jug. FTF sales only please. - One Left
      2.   I have one bag of 44 Rem Magnum unprimed handgun shellcases 100ea.  I am asking $25.00 FTF sales or $30.00 shipped. - SOLD
      3.   I have on 4 die set of Lee Deluxe Carbide dies for 44 magnum/44 special.  I am asking $35.00 FTF sales or $40.00 shipped. - SOLD
      4.   I have one 100 box of Hornady 44 cal. 240 gr. XTP bullets.  I am asking $25.00 FTF sales or $30.00 shipped.  I have opened the box and looked at the bullets, but all 100 are still there. - SOLD
      5.   I have a Brand New Never Used Dillon 550 conversion kit for 44SPL/Mag.  I am asking $40.00 FTF sales or $45.00 shipped. - SOLD

I prefer payment in Cash, Cashiers Check, or USPS Money Order please.  "NO Paypal"  Thanks for looking.

• By doughnut
      S&W M&P9 M2.0. 4.25” barrel, 2x factory 17rd. magazines, 4 backstraps, box, lock, manual, etc.  I'm also including Bravo Concealment IWB and OWB (FDE) holsters.  I purchased this pistol new last year and it has sat in my safe ever since so you're looking at a LNIB pistol.  I also have the parts to convert this to a manual thumb safety if you prefer, at no extra cost (I'm a certified M&P armorer).
      $425.  Located in the Tri-Cities. Buyer must be able to legally purchase and possess. TN HCP shown or Bill of Sale completed at time of sale.  First unconditional "I'll take it” gets priority.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

• By Stevo
      Excellent shotgun for sale.  I just don't shoot it like I thought I would.  Instead of it collecting dust, I'm posting it for sale.  It is in very good condition.  It has a minor scratch on the barrel.  I have posted a photo showing the scratch.  $300.  Call or text 615-804-3399

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines