ABC News: "More Women Are Giving Guns, Shooting Clubs a Shot"

http://abcnews.go.com/US/guns-women-giving-guns-shooting-clubs-shot/story?id=18658189

Nationwide gun ownership is at an all time high and now a record 23 percent of women say they own a gun, according to Gallup polls. The surprising spike has spawned a cottage industry from Hello Kitty-decorated assault rifles to bling-ed out revolvers, like the one tweeted by Kim Kardashian.

But make no mistake. The women of the Sure Shots are dead serious about the right to bear arms.

I just wish I could get my wife to think like this!

• Like 1

Notice the article has to have a "gun control" crap section.  By the way, their "stats" are dead wrong, just like the ones spouted in Colorado and from the same source.  Really, "shite-tistics", I should know since I have a degree in math.  Some of us just won't answer poll-sters questions either.  I trust the NRA has the right of it as far as women gunowners and many of us have more than one.  It really gripes my lower posterior anatomy that people don't realize that you have a choice.  You can either be a victum or you can handle your business.  Cool article except for the obvious bias at the end.  Sorry, rant offically over.  :2cents:

Mine does, and more sometimes, should hear Her when she starts ranting about
what is going on with all this.

Same here. My wife read my mother the riot act about a gun-control email my mom sent to everyone on her address book.

Quick story:
I recently bought a gunvault safe to keep toddler hands away from our guns. I was getting frustrated with the keypad because it was taking me multiple attempts to open. I voiced the concern to my wife and she showed me what I was doing wrong. I asked her how she knew that and she says "I practice opening the safe every time I enter the room...just like you told me."

That, ladies and gentlemen, is one of the many reasons I love my wife. :)

What? That you need a pink Hello Kity AR? LOL Just joking. My wife has been telling me she wants to go to the range.

Then take her!  It is a lot of fun and women are always wanting to spend more time with their men.  Perfect opportunity to score major points!  Oh and if she really likes it then when you want more guns she is going to be excited not judgemental!

If you get her shooting, maybe less ammo in the short-term but someone who will help you find more and one more fun thing to do.  Going to the range is fun and it counts as 'date-night'.  Beats the heck out of some overpriced movie and is much more conducive to making a long-term relationship with someone.  I love to shoot so for me it is almost a deal breaker...