3 Day Go Bag for $30!

The package was waiting on me last night. First impression is for the price its very well built and no issues with stiff zippers for me. The waist belt ain't much but I guess if you could find some pads to slip over then it might be ok. To echo most everyone else, I say its well worth the money unless it falls apart in a year.
  • 1 month later...
Ordered one over Memorial Day weekend. Right place at the right time. $25.19 w/ free shipping. Little bigger that I'd like but beats out my other option by a mile. Just need a bladder for longer days with the kid and a molle attachment for shorter park trips.

Ordered one over Memorial Day weekend. Right place at the right time. $25.19 w/ free shipping. Little bigger that I'd like but beats out my other option by a mile. Just need a bladder for longer days with the kid and a molle attachment for shorter park trips.

Nice, maybe they'll repeat that on 4th of July weekend.

I bought the 3 day bag for $29.95 plus shipping. It's well made. The zippers were sticky and it took 2-3 home remedies before I could get them moving smoothly.

I also bought the Bates Rat Boot... outstanding value. I don't normally wear boots, but these are the best boots I've ever owned. I ordered a second pair.

I bought the 3 day bag for $29.95 plus shipping. It's well made. The zippers were sticky and it took 2-3 home remedies before I could get them moving smoothly.

I also bought the Bates Rat Boot... outstanding value. I don't normally wear boots, but these are the best boots I've ever owned. I ordered a second pair.

I looked at those. How do they run on sizing?

• 3 weeks later...
I've been using mine for about 2-3 months now. I use it for a tackle box bc it gets more use that way. I have a Maxpedition Kodak Gearslinger for EDC. This 5.11 bag is durable and I thought the zippers would be the weak point but they have held up well. It has been rained on numerous times and thrown in and out of boats and kayaks. The straps are also holding up very well bc I bank fish at night and do a lot of "ninja" fishing so I never take the bag off while I'm fishing. Definitely recommend one for the price.