Nullifying NFA/Class 3 laws.

I would really like to have a 10/22 with a Norrell pack in it. Unfortunately $10K is a bit more than I can justify for what would amount to a toy.

I got all my FA .22s in very low cost deals from their original owners.

FA .22's are fun til your eyes swell shut from the filthy smoke pouring out of them.  Then cleaning your gun is like scraping off burnt pancake syrup.  Who am I kidding, I will do it again...and regret doing it, again, and again.  Kind of like hangovers.

• 2 weeks later...

A full auto weapon is no more dangerous than a semi auto. Libtards have been watching too many movies.

Agreed, many of our "weapon laws" in this country are because of Hollywood portraying those weapons as much more dangerous than they actually are.

Take switchblade knives for instance, which are no more dangerous than any other folding or fixed bladed knife, but Hollywood put them in the hands of villians & wallah, public outcry against these now evil knives became feel-good legislation.

Same with Japanese throwing stars, in which no-one has ever been killed with a throwing star, except in Hollywood movies which they are of course deadly when tossed at someone, however in real-life they are no more dangerous than any other dart, which are also thrown pointy-ended thingies, "you'll put an eye out" is about as serious an injury as you could deliver with one, which oddly enough is exactly the sort of injury you can cause by throwing just about anything else, like say a small rock for instance.

Same with "machine guns" once again Hollywood portrayed real-life villians like Machinegun Kelly, Babyface Nelson, Bonnie & Clyde, Al Capone, etc gunning down folks left/right with endless streams of bullets, you know, the same Hollywood that produced westerns in which revolvers never needed to be reloaded .... ever, you'd never had seen any public outcry if the villian(s) was/were having to constantly reload their weapon every 3 seconds of the movie like if in real-life.

Suppressors .... again Hollywood portrayed them as "assassin tools" that have absolutely no legitimate use, the only time movie go'ers (ie the majority of the American people) ever saw one was when someone in the film was being murdered.

Can these items be miss-used? absolutely, but so can pretty much anything, I almost hate to say this publically but a madman could cause so much more carnage with a can of gasoline & a match (tens of millions of dollars worth) than they ever could with a "suppressed switchblade machingun that shoots throwing stars" if they so desired to do so.
Guest 6.8 AR

But you forgot to mention the other madmen: the politicians. :D They are the ones causing all the carnage, without

a single weapon, other than a word processor and some kind of recorded vote, occasionally only a voice vote.

• 3 weeks later...