"We're ready to remove the USA from earth forever!"

Man, I just feel sorry for these folks... they just have no idea. That whole country could be living fat if they just sh**canned their leaders.

sounds like the USA.

Ha, well the difference is we know better (or should know better) so our situation is our own fault.
  • Like 1

Good thing 5 bewlits is all I can find too , makes it a almost a fair fight.

yeah i cracked up at all the empty belts on that LMG line. If you have to ration bullets for your propaganda photo..you're in bad shape. Though it's more likely they gave them fewer bullets than officers... with good reason.

• Like 1

Apparently, they haven't seen the new Red Dawn movie. Got their asses kicked by a deer rifle and some teenagers.

AT first Red Dawn didn't seem realistic, but after seeing how little ammo these guys have, I would say a neighborhood of Americans with Mosins could take out 2 brigades by themselves  :rofl:

• Like 1

AT first Red Dawn didn't seem realistic, but after seeing how little ammo these guys have, I would say a neighborhood of Americans with Mosins could take out 2 brigades by themselves  :rofl:

Well if they gave them ammo L'il Kim might not last till morning.

Their ground forces are a lot more dangerous than what is portrayed here.  They have their own version of SpecOps, and they have been training to penetrate the D for decades.  Make no mistake, on the ground these are some very dangerous folks, and should be taken very seriously.

Their ground forces are a lot more dangerous than what is portrayed here.  They have their own version of SpecOps, and they have been training to penetrate the D for decades.  Make no mistake, on the ground these are some very dangerous folks, and should be taken very seriously.

I remember folks saying the same thing about the Republican Guard.  I'd be more concerned about taking on N. Korean ground troops if they were actually well fed and had real morale instead of a manufactured one.  I would compare these folks to the Jap forces who were cut off from supplies in WWII and crushed by the Navy and Marines.  Yeah, they fought to the last man, but they sustained astronomical casualties and THEY were the defenders.  Usually it is the other way around.  If NK decides to be the aggressor in this equation they would be crushed in a very embarassing way.  It isn't 1950 any more.  They don't have the anti-air capabilities to protect their supply lines from guided munitions, let alone protect their AA batteries from said munitions.  They can't support such a large force without food, water and fuel.  Whatever gains they would make in the outset would be undone in short order. 

• Like 1

Perhaps, but their short order gains would be bad for the ROK and us.  

I agree.  I think the long term back lash is what will keep them at bay.  The sabre rattling going on lately is just their way of strongarming the world for more bags grain.  Maybe if we appease the Dear Leader he will see the light and abandon his nuclear ambition. 

Good thing is 75% of those wanna be soldiers in that video don't want to fight. They want fed! They only play soldier because they are forced to. I feel for them!

Dave S

Edited by DaveS