"We're ready to remove the USA from earth forever!"

Dumb question.. they do not allow internet, do they?

Only for Glorious Leader and his legion of hackers/cyber terrorists, which you can bet they are closely monitored. There is a good chance that the average North Korean has no comprehension of the Internet.
Guest RedLights&Sirens
Im guessing this is just a comical mockumentery and not to be taken seriously? I hope so. I have about 300 rounds of .40 for my Glock, 140 .223 for my AR and the bayonet for my 91/30 and feel I could take these guys on solo.

Yea, Im hurting in the ammo department.

It looked like they broke into a museum for those guns!  Really, still using old Russian DP-28 LMGs?  And how about those old, worn-out milled receiver AKs?  If they've actually been using them for the past 50 years, they must be pretty much smoothbores by now.

I cant imagine living in a country like this now.. I guess when you are born into it.. you do not see it.. it does not exsists.. how sad that these people miss out on so much tho.. I bet they do not even know what the Bahamas are or what a  Kindle Fire looks like....

Only for Glorious Leader and his legion of hackers/cyber terrorists, which you can bet they are closely monitored. There is a good chance that the average North Korean has no comprehension of the Internet.

Brainwashed and taught by older generations. I'm sure those simply did the video for more access to food. Considering the avg income for each N Korean was right around $1500 U.S. last year( compared to $22,000 for S Korea). I bet they are hurting. In that Totalitarian Dictatorship, You say one wrong thing or look at something they deem unsavorable......To the labor work camps with you. I'm most definately sure they do this out of fear of their own government.  As sick as it is.

Im guessing this is just a comical mockumentery and not to be taken seriously? I hope so. I have about 300 rounds of .40 for my Glock, 140 .223 for my AR and the bayonet for my 91/30 and feel I could take these guys on solo.

Yea, Im hurting in the ammo department.

And I thought I had it bad.

Psh, I don't even have anything that shoots a .223. If this goes down, I'm sure there'll be plenty of AKs laying around, but picking up 5 rounds per mag.....

I've read somewhere before that they have NO outside info coming in, just what's given by their government. It said that they have them believing we're the evil, the entire world is a 3rd world country and that they're the " light of the world." Edited by bigbabysweets
  • Like 1